! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2306/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 26.02.20 - 10:09am
about the lovely young lasses in the shamrock pub said kristy and laughed, aye they made us all very welcome said wolfie * +

wolf1v36 26.02.20 - 04:00pm
After an hour wolfie, jim, ross and ljs left the conference room after the meeting each clutching their brifcase talking to each other, wolfie says to jim, and what another warte of our time that lot was! Aye replied jim, it was almost as bad and boring as watching television, wolfie said, indeed it was, it was like watching last weeks match against rovers, ere an wot about it en wolfie m'boy?Asked LJS, well0for a start we did at least score a goal said wolfie, ess said ljs an they daint win. * +

kristy59 27.02.20 - 08:36am
well i just hope this trip to ireland goes well and the cargo delivered on time, this trip a good earner said wolfie, * +

kristy59 27.02.20 - 08:47am
aye it is captain, ljs and i will keep a eye on captain burgess and his crew said jim. You best move your stuff over to * +

kristy59 27.02.20 - 08:50am
his ship as they sailing on the high tide tonight said wolfie, why you not coming this time wolfie lad you enjoyed the * +

kristy59 27.02.20 - 08:54am
trip last time, all those pretty lasses to keep us warm at night said ljs and chuckled, my kristy keeps me warm enough * +

kristy59 27.02.20 - 08:59am
i dont need anyone else, anyway im needed here to help kristy with the twins said wolfie, ljs nodded and he and jim * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index