! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2108/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 24.08.19 - 09:35am
are you crying said wolfie, i cant get hold of kris his phone keeps switching to answerphone said jenny, kris is staying * +

kristy59 24.08.19 - 09:40am
at the cottage with kristy, ring the landline and kristy will answer it, the phone by our bed, give me your phone and i * +

kristy59 24.08.19 - 09:43am
will ring the number, kristy answered and wolfie explained situation, ok darling i will give the phone to kris i know * +

kristy59 24.08.19 - 09:47am
hes awake said kristy and rushed from her room, knocked on door of kristophers bedroom and went in, jenny on the phone * +

kristy59 24.08.19 - 09:51am
for you said kristy, really said kristopher with a big smile, wolfie passed the phone to jenny and left her cabin * +

wolf1v36 24.08.19 - 01:35pm
Minutes later wolfie heard a scr*ping sound and a slight shudder as the ship stopped, wolfie said to himself just as he was about to open his cabin door, oh gawd! What has happened now?I aslked for slow ahead and cut engine one, not bluddy well stop ahead and cut both engines, wolfie rushed back to the wheelhouse and found and heard Jim shoutiing into the radio. And asked jim, you okay jim? What happened, did we hit something? Jim shook his head and says sorry sir am not sure, . * +

kristy59 24.08.19 - 04:43pm
give the radio and let me talk to Aubrey said wolfie, Jim giggled what did you call him said Jim, AUBREY said wolfie, I have been calling him Audrey and he keeps shouting at me, then he stopped all engines said Jim and giggled again, genuine mistake wolfie told Aubrey but you have no right to stopped the engines without my permission said wolfie, I stopped them because we hit something, loud thump against side of ship said Aubrey, Jim rushed out with his spot light and shone it on the sea, I can't see anything Captain, oh hang on a minute, oh no what's this.....it's a sodding rowing boat with one person in it, what the hell is he doing out here in the Irish sea shouted Jim, throw the ladder over the side and tell him to come onboard said wolfie, he won't sir, said he won't leave his boat said Jim, hang on Jim tell him to tie his boat to the ladder and I will get a couple of crew members to bring up the boat said wolfie and got on the loud speaker, 2 CREW MEMBERS TO REPORT TO THE TOP DECK IMMEDIATELY said wolfie, 2 crew members arrived, what's wrong Captain they asked, help Jim bring a man and his rowing boat onboard said wolfie, a what said one of the crew members, you heard right son, just do it said wolfie. Everyone and everything onboard now Captain, what do you want us to do now said one of the crew members, secure the rowing boat and ask Jim to bring the man up to the wheelhouse said wolfie, aye aye Captain. Jim brought the man up to the wheelhouse, he was soaked through so wolfie gave him a blanket, now what are you doing in the Irish sea, this is a busy shipping lane said wolfie, I wanted to visit my friend in Wales but I got blown off course then all of a sudden your ship hit me said the man, you hit us young man, if we had hit you we would have sliced your boat in half, now you best hope you and your boat haven't damaged my ship said wolfie, the man looked at his feet, sorry he whispered. I will ring the coastguard and they will come and pick you up * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index