! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2107/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 24.08.19 - 01:08am
After a few minutes chatting to Aubrey, wolfie rolled a cigarette and headed back to the wheelhouse and singing show me the way to go home, as he prepared and braced himself for a long boring and lonely night shift and watch, switched from automatic to manual control, radioed the engine room, Wheelhouse to engine room, Captain Wolfe rostered on duty till zero four thirty hours. Slow ahead, cut one engine please, over.. Aye! Aye! Sir! Slow ahead,.. One engine cut sir, over and out.. * +

wolf1v36 24.08.19 - 04:05am
Wolfie had a short 45 minute coffee break with Aubrey Cornish the new crew member taken on to replace Aaron, well how are you settling in aboard Cornish lass? Asked wolfie, oh, all okay thank you captain sir, she is a fine ship that you have captain, she rides the waves very well sir, as steady as a rock she is sir. Wolfie replies, Whhy, thank you Aubrey, Aye indeed she is.. But she does get tossed around like a matchbox in a gale and when unladen.. * +

kristy59 24.08.19 - 09:14am
Jim arrived in wheelhouse about 3.30am, your early you not on duty till 4.30 said wolfie, i couldnt sleep so thought i * +

kristy59 24.08.19 - 09:17am
would start the shift early and you could get your head down for a couple of hours, you havent had a proper break since * +

kristy59 24.08.19 - 09:23am
we left falmouth said jim, thanks jim to be honest im exhausted, ljs should join you at 4.30 and i will take over at * +

kristy59 24.08.19 - 09:27am
8 hundred hours said wolfie then went thro the handover procedure with jim and left the wheelhouse and headed to his * +

kristy59 24.08.19 - 09:31am
cabin but as he passed jennys cabin he could hear her crying, wolfie tap on the door and walked in, are you ok hunny why * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index