! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Story time - Page 2/9

Subject: Story time
« <> »
cam007 13.10.20 - 02:57pm
Oc I they nue came a Scottish sort of accent try lidl down to the end of the Loch turn right and 5miles on the left * +

chris73 15.10.20 - 10:44am
The boy soon returned with a large tuppaware box full of scottish broth. Mrs Fraser gave it to me, she made it herself and added herbs to it which will make you stronger said the boy and gave the girl back her 20pence. Whats your name asked the girl.. * +

wolf1v36 15.10.20 - 06:02pm
To which the boy replied sadly, the writer of this story did not give me a name, so i am known as boy, i want to get away from here and live in that large castle on that hill over there with my uncle, doctor baron francke wolfenstien, * +

cam007 15.10.20 - 06:15pm
You do not want to go to the castle it's now occupied by bat's blood sucking ones and the owner is called dracula * +

chris73 16.10.20 - 08:53am
How do you know that said the boy. I have supernatural powers and i can see into the castle, its dark and full of cob webs, you shouldnt go there its evil said the girl but my uncle lives there said the boy * +

chris73 17.10.20 - 02:24pm
No one lives there except a few... * +

wolf1v36 18.10.20 - 11:29am
A few bats? Asked the boy, am not afraid of those, or a few cobwebs, that is the way my uncle likes it, it gives him a feeling of privacy and security for the work that he does up there. Knowing that nobody ever goes up there by day or night, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index