! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

CHRISTMAS! - Page 2/7

Subject: CHRISTMAS!
« <> »
kristy59 24.11.18 - 09:18am

@ rosie99 - 20.11.18 - 03:46pm
Im prepared kristy as i love the build up,and more still as got the 3 little ones now to fill stockings for etc,so their santa stockings are hung on the fireplace,n certain decs are up,but hangin fire w th tree yet,as unsure whether to have the artificial one up,or go for a real one this time xx

I love a real tree they smell so nice but you have to remember to water them otherwise they dry out and the needles fall * +

kristy59 24.11.18 - 09:23am
Some friends and i went to adult panto last night, what a load of rubbish, corny jokes and sm*t which wasnt funny doh * +

kristy59 24.11.18 - 09:28am
Our next outing is Christmas lunch at a chinese restaurant lol the following week we will have secret santa santa * +

xgothika 29.11.18 - 07:17pm
Nowhere near lol.gif * +

kristy59 1.12.18 - 01:04pm
We in Christmas month now, time to wrap gifts and write cards, what a thought ohno * +

didoplum 1.12.18 - 01:49pm
Uk ba humbug roll on new year * +

rosie99 2.12.18 - 02:46pm
Shame on u mrs plum. All my gifts are wrapped n under tree kristy,n th whole house is decorated,av been doin it ova th last few weeks as workin ova xmas n new year,unlike previous years wen av bookd it off. Will still make the most of it tho,n the whole family is out xmas eve night for tea n we will all have breakfast at mine xmas day,courtesy of one of my lads. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index