! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

T.V programmes you hate. - Page 2/3

Subject: T.V programmes you hate.
« <> »
wolf1v36 20.03.17 - 01:09am

@ kristy59 - 19.03.17 - 01:09pm
I love the soaps, well Corrie, Emmerdale and East enders, they all follow the same storyline so can get a bit confusing which one you are watching at times lol Too many game shows on and all are rubbish although I quite like The Chase. Since we all got Freeview the television is rubbish sad

I think the same Kristy, i sometimes watch the chase, i like to see that stout jady at the top.. But get fed up with most of them where they win such huge amounts of money when there are ppl like us who dont have a penny to rub our a*se with.. Tho Deal Or No Deal i can sit and watch, as everyone always seem to lose the biggest one, i am just waiting for someone to win just 1p . That would make my day. * +

mikeymk 20.03.17 - 05:40am
I haven't got a telly i'm a tramp, but this reminds me of back in the day when Songs of Praise would start - immediately followed by me saying ''Turn it in, Harry!'' and making straight for the remote control. * +

kristy59 20.03.17 - 11:03am
I also hate anything with Keith Lemon in, why do people think he's funny? And what's the point of that Nightly Show that starts at 10pm on ITV now, it's not entertaining, I would rather watch the news with Nicola Sturgeon demanding another Referendum for Scotland lol.gif * +

rosie99 21.03.17 - 07:44pm

@ somerson - 19.03.17 - 07:24pm
The moment any sport comes up especially soccer, golf, rugby, cricket, netball then I'm gone!

Il second this somers!x * +

juliet59 21.03.17 - 11:18pm
All the reality game shows, there's far too many on tv.Soaps,Keith Lemon,Top Gear,that new talk show on ITV.I can't think of any more just now. * +

wolf1v36 22.03.17 - 01:47am
Today in parliament, prime ministers question time, the budget, all political rubbish the biggest yawn of all time. And i agree with everyone who posts on here, and it is an insult to have to pay 145 quid licence fee anyway. Now all this brexit talk does my loaf in, I thought at first that it was a new breakfast cereal out. * +

wolf1v36 22.03.17 - 02:00am

@ kristy59 - 20.03.17 - 11:03am
I also hate anything with Keith Lemon in, why do people think he's funny? And what's the point of that Nightly Show that starts at 10pm on ITV now, it's not entertaining, I would rather watch the news with Nicola Sturgeon demanding another Referendum for Scotland lol

Nah, keith lemon is about as funny as toothache! Hate the sight of the git i do, also russel brand, ant and dec, jerry springer another dipstick * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index