! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Funnyiest things - Page 2/3

Subject: Funnyiest things
« <> »
naem.hossain 7.11.14 - 11:55am
nice * +

shazza6 7.11.14 - 12:26pm
why nice ha? * +

naem.hossain 7.11.14 - 12:41pm
nice topic I meant true friend * +

shazza6 7.11.14 - 01:18pm
becase point being u fken dont know what im talking about am i right?and i dont mean knuck either!u know who ya are! * +

sakur 5.01.15 - 04:33am

@ shazza6 - 25.10.14 - 12:14pm
One lady said on tv hope his wearing proper underwear lol wouldnt want 2 see it all hang out!funny as!

lol its so funny.wish i could watch that lol..thanks shazza to made us laugh with ur funny topic bouquet.gif * +

sakur 5.01.15 - 04:47am
all should put comment thats related to this topic and share funny experience please * +

shagnty 26.04.22 - 10:12pm

@ shazza6 - 24.10.14 - 10:35pm
You have seen on tv that people have been caught doing?a guy was on the bus in sydney showed where he put his mat down on the ground just started doing his exercise movements u could see his legs up in air moving around!the things people do in public hey lol

Sorry this is not anything to do with any of this forum what so ever but I a m blocked because of a comment awhile ago which I'm asking shazza6 if you would except my apology plz we use to have very good conversations also never had any disagreements it's hard to find very well mannered and also nice people on prodigits and life is too short to have grudges on some of us for a silly comment or two would like a response if you see this thankyou * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index