! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 1836/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 21.09.18 - 08:26am
problem, the cornish lass will be ready to move from dry dock to harbour on monday but i have a hospital appointment * +

kristy59 21.09.18 - 08:29am
and cant do it so she will have to stay there till tuesday said wolfie and shook his head, whats wrong with me moving * +

kristy59 21.09.18 - 08:33am
her i use to be her captain said ljs, many moons ago are you still up to it said wolfie and winked at bryanna, ljs went * +

kristy59 21.09.18 - 08:37am
into his rant about being the captain of the cornish long before wolfie was born etc, wolfie laughed, of course you are * +

kristy59 21.09.18 - 08:42am
capable and i wouldnt trust anyone else with the ship said wolfie, ljs stared at wolfie then grinned, you winding up * +

kristy59 21.09.18 - 08:46am
old ljs said ljs, of course i am dad but it was worth seeing you rant and rave again said wolfie and everyone laughed * +

wolf1v36 21.09.18 - 04:04pm
Wolfie says to LJ, that was Jim on the phone telling me that the ship can now be moved out of the dry dock,on monday but i got this blasted hospital appointment so cant do it so I thought who better to take her out than her original captain and that you will be more than happy to do so, also a birthday treat for you. Jim and Ross will be on hand to guide you and to help you. There is a short trip on the day. Jim will be in touch as soon as he knows what the programme consists of. . * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index