! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 1834/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 17.09.18 - 09:10am
freda, he was but watched the birth and thought it was the best thing he had ever seen and hasnt touch a drink since * +

kristy59 17.09.18 - 09:20am
albert n martin were the best of buddies went everywhere together then albert got that liver problem and died, a shock * +

kristy59 17.09.18 - 09:29am
to both of us said elsie, wheres martin now asked kristy, hes a banker in london i dont see much of him now said elsie * +

wolf1v36 18.09.18 - 01:44pm
Wolfie got up, and dressed into his casual old denim togs and made a cup of tea and rolled a cigarette when bryanna came in, and says Oh dad, have been looking for you,, I am deeply sorry for saying what i did yesterday, I did not mean it, and didnt think what i was saying, and certainly had no intention to upset and hurt you. And gave wolfie a kiss and cuddle. Wolfie says, its okay sweetheart, its in the past now, forget it, we all say things that we dont mean at times. Thanks dad, said bryanna * +

wolf1v36 18.09.18 - 02:03pm
Want a coffee? Yes please dad, i would love one , where's your mum, wolfie asked, bryanna says mum is helping rosie in the shop, oh gawd! Said wolfie, she is supposed to be resting and on maternity leave, i know says bryanna,i am taking over for her in a moment and i will tell her from you that she must come in at onnbe dad. * +

kristy59 19.09.18 - 08:22am
thanks darling she will listen to you said wolfie, mum was telling me you want more children, why now said bryanna * +

kristy59 19.09.18 - 08:28am
im still a young man and we should have had another 2 or 3 after you and kristopher but the hurt of losing angel was * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index