! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 1486/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 27.04.18 - 10:09am
waiting for you said jim. Kristy rang wolfie and told him to bring ljs to the ship and she would meet them there, what.. * +

kristy59 27.04.18 - 10:14am
you on about woman i want to go home see my daughter and lovely grandkids and have some fun with you said wolfie, well.. * +

kristy59 27.04.18 - 10:19am
you go home darling and i will see you there later but put ljs in a taxi and send him to the cornish lass said kristy.. * +

kristy59 27.04.18 - 10:22am
Wolfie turned to ljs apparently you got to go to the cornish lass, kristy n rosie will meet you there, im going home.. * +

kristy59 27.04.18 - 10:26am
said wolfie, ljs screwed up his eyes, perhaps you shld come with me said ljs, nah im tired im going home said wolfie... * +

wolf1v36 27.04.18 - 05:34pm

@ kristy59 - 27.04.18 - 10:22am
Wolfie turned to ljs apparently you got to go to the cornish lass, kristy n rosie will meet you there, im going home..

Lj5 says to wolfie, Ere m'boy, giv me that blummun fawn a minnit will ee? * +

kristy59 27.04.18 - 05:37pm
After a couple of rums Ljs decided they should go and climbed in a taxi outside the pub, Falmouth Harbour, berth 12 mate said wolfie, you coming as well said ljs, may as well I will only get a load of ear ache if I don't said wolfie, I think my gal just worried about you said ljs, yeah I know I just thought she would be more happier about me coming home, I hate it when we are apart said wolfie, she would have been laddie if the doctor had discharged you but you discharged yourself and knocked me flying in your rush to get out said ljs and chuckled, I'm sorry long john I didn't mean to push you said wolfie, no harm done laddie but something going on in my gals head that worries me, why we got to meet her, rosie and jim at the ship, I fear our days here are numbered and I have only just mastered that till thing in the shop said ljs, what do you mean numbered said wolfie, time to move on said ljs and puffed at his pipe and looked out the window, I don't understand, what do you mean time to move on, I'm not going anywhere said wolfie as the taxi pulled alongside the Cornish Lass... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index