! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 1297/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 24.01.18 - 02:18am
Oh just one other thing Ross sir, a message for captain wolfe from the harbour master that when he gets back from exeter he will be able to move Cornish Lass from the dry dock and take her to Queens wharf and hire a security firm to guard her, as we had a couple of characters probably from B.N.F.L or the M.O.D snooping around down there a couple of days.Ross says, ok jim, thanks, i will tell captain wolfe right away.. * +

wolf1v36 24.01.18 - 05:59pm
Fast fwd some 4 and a half hours, arriving at Exeter airport, wolfie parks the camper in the parking lot as near to reception as possible an airport official comes up as wolfie unloaded the suitcases, and says Good morning sir, welcome to exeter city airport sir, may i take your luggage for you sir? Wolfie says thank you sir, kind of you, Tell me sir, is it okay to park the van there, i just have to go to the machine and buy a ticket. The man says yes it will be fine there,. * +

wolf1v36 24.01.18 - 09:28pm
The aircraft are around the rear of the building, * +

wolf1v36 26.01.18 - 10:52am
Continued,. 30 minutes later, with luggage and passports checked and cleared through customs, and luggage ready being loaded onto the aircraft len and sarah had 45 minutes before boarding the plane, sarah read a book, kristy had gone to the girlies room to freshen up.When she came out, Wolfie and Len were at the bar having a glass of ice cold Fosters, Len says, Worth waetin for maate! As said in film Ice cold in Alex. Kristy laughed and said, I knew I'd find you two in here. * +

wolf1v36 26.01.18 - 12:34pm
Len says The bladdy fiight delayed 25 minutes. We will have same problem at manchester to change planes. .So we have time for a drink. * +

kristy59 27.01.18 - 08:22am
After a couple more pints the flight was called and len n sarah gathered up their hand luggage. We have had a lovely... * +

kristy59 27.01.18 - 08:26am
time thank you for having us said sarah n hugged bryan n kristy, yeah it been bonzer said len n hugged n kissed kristy.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index