! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 1159/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 25.09.17 - 02:06am
Kristy says i know love, our bryana had to send back some last week when we had that storm, They still have not done a thing about it, they should have sent a few quid or replaced them. I felt awful about telling customers that their papers had got wet and going to be returned. Wolfie says i know, they take the returns, throw them onto a train and send them to plymouth.. Some customers come in and are served and have a chat . * +

wolf1v36 25.09.17 - 02:23am
The shop clear of customers, wolfie says to kristy, Tell you what, i will just bin the wet ones, i have written down how many copies there are, and which papers the mirror or sun and whatever i have written down and give stephen 30 quid and ask him to go into W.H Smith and see if he can get some to replace ours that were wet.. When he and bryana takes paul to nursery school. Kristy says Paul staying home today, as he has his grampys back to play with him. But stephen will do that for us. * +

kristy59 25.09.17 - 09:01am
I think i shld have a word with young paul, he needs to go to nursery school as he will be starting big school after... * +

kristy59 25.09.17 - 09:04am
christmas when he is 5, he cant have days off to play then said wolfie, good luck with that, bryana explained that... * +

kristy59 25.09.17 - 09:07am
to him earlier and he had a wobbly and started crying he wanted to play with you and grumpy, poor bryana at her wits... * +

kristy59 25.09.17 - 09:11am
end with him said kristy, i will sort this, will you be ok in the shop on your own darling said wolfie, im fine but try * +

kristy59 25.09.17 - 09:14am
and stay calm darling said kristy, im always calm said wolfie and rushed into the house and found paul playing with... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index