! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Just For Fun Lounge - Page 101/115

Subject: The Just For Fun Lounge
« <> »
ladymop 14.11.17 - 08:21pm
Hello.gif a very good evening Renee, and everyone looking in, hope your ok, how was your Tuesday? Hope me find you all well, Dramaqueen.gif wow what a day me have had, back home from taking a lot of the old folk to sunny eastborn, and they all behaved, just mopped kitchen floor and had a ham salad, bath fed fur babies naw feet up with a cuppa, the sea air has knocked me out I tell ya knitting.gif naw just waiting till Monday as going to the folks home for a meeting to organise there xmas dinner and also there xmas party, cos they are looking for helpers, so me help them
Out every year, so thats a very important meeting me have to go to on Monday night at 7.30. Plus they need elpers for there xmas fair to mind, so going to be busy the next cupple of weeks, * +

ladymop 4.05.18 - 02:02pm
Dramaqueen.gif Afternoon all, hope you all have a good bank holiday weekendx pluss going to be lovely weather for a change, what you all up to ? * +

warded 4.05.18 - 04:06pm
Making search keywords for my group/s work * +

shazza6 4.05.18 - 06:02pm
got some gifts to wrap n birthday party * +

kristy59 6.05.18 - 12:47pm

@ ladymop - 4.05.18 - 02:02pm
Dramaqueen Afternoon all, hope you all have a good bank holiday weekendx pluss going to be lovely weather for a change, what you all up to ?

sunbath * +

ladymop 7.05.18 - 02:48pm

@ shazza6 - 4.05.18 - 06:02pm
got some gifts to wrap n birthday party

Awww cool, hope you have a nice time happy.gifparty3.gif * +

ladymop 7.05.18 - 11:36pm
Christ this heat fan.gif far to hot in my bedroom cooler outside lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-115
+ my page
+ functions