! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What you doing in the fall of lockdown? - Page 4/4

Subject: What you doing in the fall of lockdown?
« <
kristy59 30.07.21 - 02:47pm

@ shazza6 - 24.07.21 - 02:01am
Where on 7 day lock down..apparently ending this week..good time get things done around the house!

We all thought that when we went into our 1st lockdown. Good time for a spring clean but not many of us bothered. I had a little clear out but i didnt go over the top. Lifes too short for doing housework every day lol * +

kristy59 30.07.21 - 03:35pm
I think the lockdowns were bad for those living on their own but a few of us would make a point of ringing or texting each other every day so those living on their own didnt feel lonely and once the lockdown was over, we all got together and had lunch and a good natter and we still do that today. * +

mikeymk 3.08.21 - 04:37am
Yeah I called my grandad more regularly last year. He was okay, had a system going with a local friend who sorted supplies. Just kept himself comfortable and did his thing at home.

He believed it'd kill him if he got it, just like it killed his daughter. He died earlier this year.

Whilst it wasn't covid that took him, I reckon he'd still be with us if it wasn't for this pandemic. He was in his 90s and with no family gatherings, and no end in sight, I think it took a bit of the fight out of him.

It's been horrendous for those with little time left. So cruel. With restrictions lifting, it's urgent that the elderly get the chance to see those they've missed so dearly. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index