! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What you doing in the fall of lockdown? - Page 1/4

Subject: What you doing in the fall of lockdown?
Replies: 24 Views: 2033
> »
mikeymk 4.06.21 - 06:55am
Inspired by Kristy's topic, the Covid pandemic's end promises a freedom like the one we enjoyed since the last pandemic - question is, what do you want with it?

Are you gonna do the things you did before? New ideas? Has it taught you anything? Maybe you loved lockdown so much you want to continue being a hermit..

Whatever, share your plans.. * +

miaiad 4.06.21 - 10:53am
My main plan is to travel, visit my home country airplane.gif * +

shazza6 4.06.21 - 11:27am
Same ..would like travel later in the year when its safe too do so.. * +

wolf1v36 5.06.21 - 02:35am
It will be so good to get back to doing everything that we all did up til the end of 2019, the first thing that i need to do is to get and give my bicycle a good servicing and a clean and polish and needs new brake and gear cables fitted, i always enjoyed a nice long distance cycle ride b4 the cables had seized and broke, cycle shop closed 18 months. New ideas appeals to my mind too. Thanks for that suggestion mikey, i like that one.. * +

mikeymk 5.06.21 - 06:00am
I love cycling, but it's not everything. I just get carried away with things/interests easily. I try not to obsess now.

I've had no problems with parts as I buy everything online. * +

kristy59 5.06.21 - 09:48am
I dont think much will change after the 21st June. Some people will book holidays abroad then moan if they have to isolate for 10 days on return but the virus is still around in all countries and it wont just disappear. Im meeting up with friends now for coffee and lunch but we still distance from each other even tho all of us had 2 vaccinations. When lockdown ends just be sensible and dont run before you can walk. * +

kristy59 5.06.21 - 10:02am

@ wolf1v36 - 5.06.21 - 02:35am
It will be so good to get back to doing everything that we all did up til the end of 2019, the first thing that i need to do is to get and give my bicycle a good servicing and a clean and polish and needs new brake and gear cables fitted, i always enjoyed a nice long distance cycle ride b4 the cables had seized and broke, cycle shop closed 18 months. New ideas appeals to my mind too. Thanks for that suggestion mikey, i like that one..

Instead of going for a long bike ride, use your legs and go for a long walk, lots of nice coastal walks where you live. * +

kristy59 13.06.21 - 01:02pm
I cant see us coming out of lockdown on 21st, this delta virus is spreading and lots of people catching it sad * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search