! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gardening - Page 1/2

Subject: Gardening
Replies: 13 Views: 803
> »
tya88x 27.05.19 - 02:26pm
Is it a right place to discuss abt gardening? Lol

For Whoever love gardening x * +

tya88x 27.05.19 - 02:40pm
I started gardening cos of a book with t*tle : NUTRISI SURGAWI by dr. Tifauzia tyassuma

inlove.gif she said there are seven colors in this universe. the history of colors in this world was discovered by issac newton. experiments conducted with glass prisms prove that white light consists of several colors (color spectrum). * +

wolf1v36 27.05.19 - 03:23pm
Ah! Gardening, my favourite pastime, any time between now and mid june to transplant tomatoes and cucumber plants into the greenhouse,. Tho i have not yet prepared the greenhouse. * +

tya88x 27.05.19 - 03:51pm
Aww glad to hear x

Why it must be now and june wolf? Ahh i guess abt weather in subtropic country. here it's easy to grow tomatoes and cucumbers, just need to spread seeds, then they will grow naturally x

U make simple green house? * +

wolf1v36 28.05.19 - 02:22am
Hi Tya, that is one massive sunflower in your pic. Judging by the picture, i think it has to be about the largest that i have seen,x. I have in the past grown them, but here in south cornwall in the uk, we are very often pr*ne to strong winds, and unless the plant(s) are well staked and supported, they will blow down. Still you don't need me to tell you what you already know,x. I have in the past grown tomato plants from seed, in pots or trays of compost, and leave them in the greenhouse. X * +

tya88x 28.05.19 - 07:02am
no, the flower size is normal. maybe because I took the picture up close, so it looked big. x
Few time ago I spread spinach seeds, but unfortunately some of them were rotten because of a lot of rain. preferably indeed if small plants are put in shade. * +

crony24 1.06.19 - 04:10pm
Wanna plant some seeds in here.wave2.gif * +

tya88x 3.06.19 - 02:59pm
Hiya corny (hi)
Corn seed? Lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply