! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Where are you holidaying this year? - Page 1/3

Subject: Where are you holidaying this year?
Replies: 15 Views: 785
> »
rosie99 8.04.18 - 01:00pm
We are going to Peurto Pollensa in Majorca in July this year. * +

shazza6 8.04.18 - 04:00pm
italy ive always wanted to go dreamy enjoy your holidays in july rosie bring us bk pics if u can x * +

rosie99 8.04.18 - 04:23pm
Shaz, i have neva been to Italy, but intend to go. Know many folk who have been n its meant to be stunning. Where abouts u going? I will get pics xx * +

slick_01 8.04.18 - 06:18pm
Can I come? Il pack myself in your suitcase lmao.gif * +

ladymop 8.04.18 - 10:21pm
Sun.gifholiday.gif awww that sounds lovely rosebud, yeah cant wait to hear all abt it and see pics, Ive been to grease for family holiday, that was many years back, was fantastic, I would love to go to Portugal, maybe next year, might go to Weymouth for a few weeks when schools go back in September, will have to see how beanie is * +

corpse81 8.04.18 - 10:52pm
That's awesome, Rosie! Hope you would have a lovely one. I want to go home for my hols but I am not sure when yet. I wana see and kiss and hug my niece. She's a month old tom. * +

rosie99 8.04.18 - 10:57pm
Aww Corpse!Hope you see her soon! X * +

rosie99 8.04.18 - 11:01pm

@ ladymop - 8.04.18 - 10:21pm
Sunholiday awww that sounds lovely rosebud, yeah cant wait to hear all abt it and see pics, Ive been to grease for family holiday, that was many years back, was fantastic, I would love to go to Portugal, maybe next year, might go to Weymouth for a few weeks when schools go back in September, will have to see how beanie is

Portugal is lovely. Hope Beanie ok xx * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index