! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

One Day - Page 5/102

Subject: One Day
« <> »
slick_01 8.08.22 - 03:49am
It was approximately 3am when Jill had to go answer nature's call...jaded and paranoid, she couldn't gather the courage to leave her tent, knowing something is possibly watching them... * +

slick_01 8.08.22 - 03:55am
''Bill, I really need to go'', she said. Bill, who was partially on cloud 9 at this point agreed to accompany her.
They got out of their 20x30ft. tent with their flashlight and scanned the surroundings for any potential threats.
''i think we're good to go'' said Bill...as Jill went and did her business Bill lit up a cigarette while enjoying the cool breeze and looking up at the sky, which was clear with a limited number of stars on this dark night... * +

slick_01 8.08.22 - 04:01am
While Bill was lost in his thoughts, suddenly a very unusual and immensely terrifying howl was heard, Bill couldn't figure out which direction it was but it was at a distance, and couldn't make out what creature it was either.... * +

slick_01 8.08.22 - 04:08am
Just then Jill came running, scared and terrified and hugged Bill...they scanned around once again but didn't see a thing
''Was that a wolf?'' asked Jill....''Nah, that wolf fella is busy on prodigits, he wouldn't he here'' said Bill. lmao.gif

''what made that terrifying sound then'' said Jill....''a moose or an elk were my first thoughts, but that howl was something else and very evil, like it was giving us a warning to leave'' said Bill... * +

slick_01 8.08.22 - 04:16am
''I have a very bad feeling about this honey, why don't we leave and reschedule this trip for another location'' said Jill...''Sounds good to me, but it would we safer to wait until sunrise, which is in about 4 hours'' said Bill.
They both went back into their tent to get some shut eye but were restless... * +

slick_01 8.08.22 - 04:37am
''Relax and get some rest, we will be on our way at the crack of dawn'' said Bill...Jill eventually calmed down and also felt safe and comforted in Bills arms, she eventually dozed off when..... * +

wolf1v36 11.08.22 - 03:07am
Nothing happened!, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-102
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark