! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

T.V programmes you hate. - Page 1/3

Subject: T.V programmes you hate.
Replies: 21 Views: 1133
> »
wolf1v36 19.03.17 - 02:23am
Which ones make you switch off or change channels before they even start. Enter as many times as you want. I have an whole load of them. Starting with Gogglebox, Celebrity juice with Keith Lemon, in actual fact, to me Lemon is the biggest turn off of them all, 2nd to Jeremy Kyle. phil schofield another pr*ck. * +

crail 19.03.17 - 04:17am
Emerdale thumbdown.gif * +

crail 19.03.17 - 04:19am
That music reminds me of old age, pissy trousers and death * +

wolf1v36 19.03.17 - 11:58am
I am with you there Crail, lol yeah naff music too, i dont watch the soaps, too much doom and gloom, tho used to watch eastbenders when Den and Angie had the pub, have not seen it since. Used to hate room 101 but dont mind it now so much. * +

kristy59 19.03.17 - 01:09pm
I love the soaps, well Corrie, Emmerdale and East enders, they all follow the same storyline so can get a bit confusing which one you are watching at times lol.gif Too many game shows on and all are rubbish although I quite like The Chase. Since we all got Freeview the television is rubbish sad.gif * +

kristy59 19.03.17 - 01:17pm
I can't stand The Voice and X Factor and any talent show, where do they find these people thinking.gif I also can't understand why Ant and Dec get an award every year for Saturday Night Takeaway, it's rubbish lol.gif * +

jayna 19.03.17 - 04:43pm
Hate these film remakes. The only one that was pretty good was war of the world's. Decoata fanning spoit it though with her cat a wailing. Independence day resurgence is not a patch on the original. The same goes with when the earth stood still.and many more iconic films * +

somerson 19.03.17 - 07:24pm
The moment any sport comes up especially soccer, golf, rugby, cricket, netball then I'm gone! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search