! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 606/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 30.04.17 - 03:07pm
The girls continued with their shopping and then headed home and flopped down on the sofa once inside, it's been a great day, I hope we can do it again soon said Lynnette then added I could do with another glass of wine, opened the fridge and bought out a bottle of white, ok if I open this she said, for someone who doesn't drink that often you have done pretty well today said kristy and laughed, lets have a toast to a great day out and many more to come said Lynnette. What time are the men due back asked rosie, about 6pm I think said kristy and looked at the clock, it was 5.30pm so they all rushed around and got ready for the mens return, a quick wash and brush up and then headed downstairs, opened another bottle of wine and chatted and giggled while they waited for the men. * +

wolf1v36 30.04.17 - 05:20pm
A little after 6 15, the car arrived back at the cottage with Patrick driving. All three still talking at the same time as the car was unloaded, wolfie was still saying as they walked through the door, I was right even when i said as a joke, that we were going to need a bigger boat, the water was far too rough for that small boat, she was riding every wave instead of cutting through them, Patrick says, I take it that was the excuse you have for spending half the trip puking over the side! Haha * +

wolf1v36 30.04.17 - 06:30pm
Wolfie says aw, um er! Well sort of i suppose, but i was only sick twice, and not for half the trip either you fibber! Anyway it was the sea a bit too rough and the stench from the fish guts heads and blood and the fumes from the exhaust of the boat. Also you have to remember it has been some months that i have been to sea. But otherwise an enjoyable day. And LJS did well indeed, how heavy was that big one LJ?. Aww ell, i bleeve ee sed it was a 200 pounder, yours woz a 98 pounder.. * +

wolf1v36 30.04.17 - 06:59pm
Wolfie said, I had to let the other one go, as it was a young female Bert said and she was carrying eggs, i dont know how he could tell that, LJS says, Aww ess, ol_Bert az bin a shark fisherman fer a lot of years m'boy, an his fevver befer im, people like that ooz been fishin fer yearz, they awl naw theez fingz, an they pass it down from generation to generation. An learn that way. What about your catch Patrick? huh! I am too embarrased to says Patrick, the shark got away, * +

wolf1v36 30.04.17 - 10:03pm
Wolfie and LJS looked at each other, and both laughed loudly and hitting the arms of their chairs, and mockingly said, he lost his shark! Ha ha! And started to laugh again, but the laughing stops when Patrick says that he hooked a 70lb sturgeon, a ray, and some pollock. * +

wolf1v36 1.05.17 - 02:35am
LJS then questions Patrick, An' wot av ee dun wiv they en? Chuck em back did ee!? Or did ee looz they an' awl? Again LJS and wolfie laughed, Patrick now feeling peeved at being wound up and ridiculed, says No, actually Bert had sold the catch to Harbour Lights fish and chip restaurant, and Rick Steine's restaurants, and Bert will be paid well, and we can keep the pollock, which Bert will bring around in the morning when he gives us our share of the takings, which by all means is a tidy sum. * +

wolf1v36 1.05.17 - 02:57am
Later after the evening meal and a glass or two of wine, and the washing up done, Patrick still a bit cheesed off with the earlier ribbing from wolfie and LJS, Patrick says goodnight all, Lynnette an i are going to bed,. Wolfie says its only half seven! Won't you join us in a game of Monopoly? I feel i may be on a winning game tonight for a change!. Good luck then, okay then Bryan, we may pop down later.. Enjoy the game. wolfie says, thanks and you enjoy your game of doctors and nurses.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index