! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 532/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 1.04.17 - 03:26pm
Kristy hugged wolfie you still look very pale darling, do you feel ok asked kristy. I feel better now you are here although I do have a slight headache said wolfie, did you remember to take your pills the hospital gave you asked kristy, wolfie looked in the box and realised he hadn't taken a pill since this morning and had obviously forgotten the one at lunch time and told kristy then added I will take 2 now. NO shouted kristy, just take the evening pill now darling and throw the lunch time pill away. Kristy gave wolfie a large glass of water and he took the pill and gave the other pill to kristy to throw away, she threw it on the fire. Kristy put her arms around wolfie and kissed him, why don't you go to bed darling I will finish off down here and join you soon said kristy. I am feeling tired but I doubt I will be able to sleep wondering who or what was outside earlier, I'll lock up and then head upstairs said wolfie. Kristy made herself a hot chocolate drink and sat down in the rocking chair in front of the fire, izzy jumped on her lap, Bryan worries me she whispered to izzy, izzy looked at her and then jumped off her lap and barked and ran over to the front door, what is it izzy said kristy .... suddenly there was a load bang on the front door which made kristy jump, who is it she shouted, wolfie rushed down the stairs shouting don't open the front door kristy. Kristy shouted again, WHO IS IT, this time a little voice said it's Tanya the WPC who was at your house earlier, sorry but I have left my notebook in your house, kristy looked around and on the mantelpiece was a small blue book, WHAT COLOUR IS IT kristy shouted back, blue shouted Tanya. Kristy opened the front door and let the young girl in and handed her the book. I'm really sorry I would forget my head if it wasn't sewn on said Tanya. That's ok but you did give us a fright after the earlier events said kristy. That's ok but in future would you mind coming in daylight next time said wolfie * +

kristy59 1.04.17 - 03:49pm
Would you like a hot chocolate, tea or coffee before you go said kristy. I would love a hot chocolate, if it's not too much trouble said Tanya, Go and warm yourself near the fire and I will bring it over said kristy, thank you its getting really windy outside now replied Tanya, I will take you home when you have finished your drink said wolfie. Not dressed like that, you won't said kristy and laughed. Wolfie looked down and realised he was only wearing his boxers and ran upstairs to get dressed, the girls looked at each other and laughed. I have a car, I have parked it in the lane said Tanya. Wolfie will see you to your car said kristy. Wolfie came back downstairs fully dressed, that's better said kristy and laughed then added Tanya had her own car but would be grateful if you could walk her to it, it's just the other side of our gate said kristy. After about 20 minutes Tanya stood up, I better go now she said otherwise I will want to stay for the night as it's so warm and cosy in here. Your more then welcome to stay if you want to said kristy, wolfie agreed. Thank you but I have to get home and feed my cats, I have 3 said Tanya. Wolfie saw Tanya to her car and then headed back to the house and rushed indoors and bolted the front door, are you ok darling you look very pale again said kristy. Wolfie didn't want to worry kristy and said it was quite cold and windy out and he would be glad to get into bed and suggested they head upstairs now and snuggle up together .... BUT he really felt uneasy as he thought someone had been watching him as he made his way back to the house although he couldn't see anyone..... * +

wolf1v36 2.04.17 - 01:42am
Kristy and Wolfie decided to stay up a bit as Kristy wanted to watch The Chase, wolfie was reading a shipping magazine, then said to Kristy, i think that this is about the only quiz show that I like now, and can watch, apart from Deal or no deal., but i wish that they would bring The weakest Link back to our screens again . I used to be able to answers before the contestants, i used to love it when that occured and would say, neh! Beaten you smartarse!. * +

wolf1v36 2.04.17 - 12:04pm
After a quiet night, although wolfie did not get much sleep, and was very fidgety and getting out of bed and gazing out of the window with his high powered lantern and with his shotgun on the sideboard at the ready, each time that he heard a sound, or whenever Izzy jumped up. Wolfie says to Izzy, you are like me, arent you sweetheart? Getting scared s**tless now, and many would say over nowt! But we know differently eh Izzy?. Wolfie did at least noticed that the police kept to their word. * +

kristy59 2.04.17 - 01:01pm
In the morning wolfie brought kristy up a mug of coffee, kristy sat up in bed and looked at the clock and blinked and looked again, it's 6.30 why are you up so early darling she asked wolfie. I couldn't sleep izzy and I were up every time we heard a noise outside said wolfie. Come back to bed darling you look worn out, it was probably only the wind you heard said kristy. I expect you are right darling said wolfie and climbed back into bed, izzy joined them. This is like old times being in our cabin on the ship, you and me and izzy in between us said kristy and laughed .... suddenly there was a loud bang on the front door and wolfie jumped out of bed closely followed by izzy and they both looked out of the window. What is it said kristy, I don't know, I can't see anyone, I'll get dressed and go and have a look said wolfie, Forget it darling and come back to bed, it was probably a branch on something that has h*t the door said kristy. No I best check said wolfie and got dressed and hurried down the stairs with izzy at his heals. Kristy lay back in bed and shook her head, he's making me a nervous wreck she thought so decided to get up and put on her dressing gown and headed downstairs, the front door was wide open so she stepped outside and called wolfie, there was no reply, she called him again, still no reply but she did notice there was a large branch by the door and looked around and saw the large apple tree had lost one of its branches. Kristy called wolfie again, he still didn't reply so she went inside and shut the front door and headed to the back of the house and saw wolfie and izzy outside the outbuilding. Will you 2 come in kristy shouted from the back door. Wolfie looked at her and put his finger to his lip and whispered there is something in there and pointed, kristy went outside and walked into the outbuilding and screamed, wolfie dashed in behind her followed by izzy but he couldn't see anything, what made you scream darling..... * +

kristy59 2.04.17 - 01:18pm
..what did you see said wolfie. I SAW NOTHING, YOUR DOING MY HEAD IN AND MAKING ME A NERVOUS WRECK shouted kristy, now will the 2 of you please come inside and I will show you what made that loud bang on the front door said kristy. Wolfie and izzy went back indoors and kristy took them to the front door and showed them the branch that had fallen from the apple tree. I'm sorry I shouted at you darling but if there was someone/something outside they would have got me first as you left the front door open said kristy and burst into tears. Wolfie put his arm around her, I'm sorry darling said wolfie and so you should be said kristy and kissed his cheek (kristy could never stay annoyed with wolfie for long). Now sit down and I will make us all some breakfast and we can talk about the events here yesterday said kristy. * +

wolf1v36 2.04.17 - 01:46pm
Wolfie made and drank another cup of drinking chocolate and had another smoke, looked at the clock, almost ten to three in the morning, wolfie was now feeling much better and happier that there would not be any one or thing about at this time, and happier that the police have maintained their promise making regular checks and patrols over the property, wolfie had left the gates open for them and left the downstairs lights and an outside light on, but two outdoor lights at the rear do not work. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index