! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2567/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 9.08.22 - 11:36am
Bryanna laughed again, and said dad, you are the limit, always seem to have an answer ready. I don't know how you do it. Wolfie said, it comes naturally with a bit of thought needed, nothing else sweetheart, nothing else.,. Wolfie said as they finished re stacking shelves. Right! Wolfie said, I will clear these boxes out to the recycling bin the blokes will be here tomorrow. That's good! Bryanna said while she made 2 coffees, and took the last 2 pasties out of the warming cabinet for lunch, * +

kristy59 14.08.22 - 09:32am
This shop a good little earner for the family but i know your mum gets bored so im going to take her and the twins on a weekend break said wolfie, where you going said bryanna, wolfie grinned, st ives of course to the little cottage we always stay at, your mum loves it there and we a stones throw from the sea and the twins love building sandcastles replied wolfie. Its a shame you and mum cant go on your own, i will look after the twins said bryanna * +

kristy59 14.08.22 - 09:43am
Thats very kind of you lass but your mum and i would miss the twins said wolfie. You and mum need some time on your own said bryanna, we get plenty of time when the twins are asleep said wolfie and winked at bryanna * +

wolf1v36 15.08.22 - 02:32am
The twins are growing quickly now dad, said bryanna, john said bug*er off to angela the other day, i dont know where he picked that up from! Bryanna said. Wolfie felt himself blushing, so took his handkerchief out, looked the other way, and pretended to blow his nose,. Wolfie said yes, they learn fast, and often amusing too. I remember one wedding that i took, i had all the robes and crucifix on i think it was paul said when it was quiet. Why is daddy wearing a dress mummy!,hard not to laugh, * +

wolf1v36 15.08.22 - 10:37am
A short while later, a short bald headed man carrying a toolbox and boiler suit came into the shop and asked I am Barry Bertolli, is the manager here anywhere, i am here to fix the walk in freezer, wolfie cleared his throat and said no, stephen is on vacation for a week, i am bryan wolfe, co owner, this is bryanna my daughter and deputy manager, thanks mr wolfe i,, wolfie interrupted the man and said no whats the time mr wolf either, heard it all a million times before. * +

wolf1v36 15.08.22 - 11:15am
Mr Bertolli was equally quick with an off the cuff reply by saying, and no margerine type quips either. I too have heard them all a million times! wolfie replied by saying ok, i wont spread it. I know how easy it spreads!. Bryanna gave wolfie a gentle kick on his leg,. OWW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR! Wolfie yelled! Bryanna said Honestly dad, your humour and wisecracks, and winding people up will get you into trouble and a clout one day, if you pick the wrong person, ok, sorry mr bertolli * +

wolf1v36 15.08.22 - 02:32pm
No problem sir said mr bertolli, it must be a daily barrel of wit and laughs working in this establishment anyway! Now where is the freezer, and what seems to be wrong with it?. Wolfie replied,. It is around to the rear of the shop, in the old storage room, it just stopped working on wednesday last week. I have hired a mobile freezer from the hire company at truro, its not very big, but is better than nothing, and is ideal for what we want it for. I can do a full order when you have fixed ours,. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index