! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2502/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 27.02.21 - 09:26am
Wolfie looked up at the clock, finish up ljs we best leave now. Kristy handed wolfie a pack of cornish pastys, you may be peckish later said kristy and kissed her husband, good girl you think of everything, we will be gone most of the day said wolfie. Thank goodness they gone, lets have another cuppa before we wash up this lot said rosie, im off to open the shop now, thanks for the lovely breakfast said stephen. Peace at last said kristy sitting back in her chair. * +

wolf1v36 27.02.21 - 05:53pm
A while later wolfie and ljs arrived at the dockside dressed up in neatly ironed shirts and pressed uniforms wolfie hadnt time to get his haircut but had bryanna to tie it into a small tidy ponytail for him. And ljs had similar and neatly trimmed beard, wolfie parked next to the harbourmasters office amid loud cheering from a crowd that had gathered, wolfie got out,, then helped ljs out of the car. And paused beside the ship while photographs and dvds were taken and videos were recorded, , * +

wolf1v36 28.02.21 - 05:20pm
Wolfie looked briefly around and at the ship and was horrified and dumbfounded and shook his head in disbelief as he noticed that the chapel window had been blanked off and covered with a large black curtain of some sort, wolfie leaned and whispered to ljs, lj! Look up at the stern, are my eyes playing tricks on me? Five months that ship has been laid up! And they still have not repaired or replaced the broken window that we called Angel's window! wolfies eyes filled with tears. * +

wolf1v36 3.03.21 - 12:09am
And where is jim? Wolfie whispered, ljs quietly said to wolfie aww wawnt ee shut up fer a minnut do! Fer peet sekk! Awl be right on i am tellin ov ee that fer nuffun!, and gave wolfie a nudge and put his hand on wolfies arm. The town mayor still delivering a rather long speach, wolfie looked again at the ship which this time had a long string of coloured flags fluttering in the breeze from bowsprit, and up to the formast to mainmast to mizzen and down onto the gleaming polished brass transom,. * +

kristy59 3.03.21 - 09:57am
I wish kristy was here, she would have shut up that old wind bag who knows nothing about ships thought wolfie as he looked at angels window blacked out with a curtain, his thoughts shattered when jim turned up and announced the captain and ljs could inspect the ship now * +

wolf1v36 4.03.21 - 04:39am
And thank gawd for that! Was getting a bit concerned something had gone haywire, wolfie said. No,captain, nothing like that sir, said jim. Only a final last minute check of everything, once aboard, i will run you through the day's proceedings, in the background came the hum of a motor and a buzzer sounded and then the clank of chains as the lockgates slowly slid open, and then the rush of water as the sea entered the dry dock, * +

kristy59 6.03.21 - 11:24am
Jump aboard captain otherwise the ship will go without us said jim and laugh. Wolfie walked up the gang plank and was pipped aboard, the crew stood on deck all smartly dressed and saluted their captain, at ease lads, we have a ship to get ready to sail said wolfie, all in hand captain said jim and pointed to the top mask where 2 men stood each side of the beam ready to untie the mask. Whose that in the wheelhouse said wolfie, thats captain poldark sir replied jim * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index