! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2488/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 20.11.20 - 03:48pm
And both wolfie and bryanna laughed. At least i know now, said wolfie, will be having roasts and fish n chipr and all the good food soon now then! Says wolfie, and went on to say i dont know what was in one of the larger jars, but it looked like the filling that ginsters use in their pasties! Kit e kat or kennomeat! Bluddy horrible they are! I know dad, i tried one the other day, had a mouthful and lobbed it into the pond up at uncle d*cks farm! Ooh? I hope the ducks are okay, said wolfie,. * +

wolf1v36 24.11.20 - 01:25am
Am sorry if i was a bit grumpy sweetheart was meant in fun, thought you would have known my humour, dont worry dad i just wondered if you and mum had been falling out, wolfie said no we have not fallen out, and not fallen out of the bed either, altho in the mornings your mum seems to have claimed most of the duvet, and laughed, anyway darling how are things? Wolfie asked. Well dad, we have had no fruit and veg delivery this past week uncle d*ck has helped us out as much as he could with veg, * +

wolf1v36 24.11.20 - 01:58am
He has helped out with some sacks of spuds and a box of turnips and two boxes of broccoli, but as not left us any invoice tho, and we are waiting for the main delivery a day late i will ring them again later dad, also the frozen delivery late too dad, i dont know whem e will be here either,. Dont worry princess, this is what to do, put a note on the door to explain situ, only open from 9 am and close at noon, we will be coming home at the weekend anyway. Probably due to lockdown deliveries off, * +

chris73 25.11.20 - 10:35am
We have only just got here so why we going home at the weekend said kristy, bryanna needs us love she is having problems with the fruit and veg deliveries said wolfie, thats why i employ stephen as the manager, he should sort it out said kristy, i know love but bry is worried we will lose customers to the supermarkets and we will have to close the shop said wolfie, i not happy we are cutting our holiday short, we will have a day on the beach today and go home tomoro said kristy * +

chris73 25.11.20 - 10:48am
and took the phone off wolfie and rang the suppliers and tore them off a strip, but madam brexit is holding up supplies a man said, our supplies have nothing to do with brexit we buy only British fruit and veg grown over here so get your lorry loaded up and get my delivery to my shop tomoro otherwise i will cancel my contract with you said kristy, sorry mrs wolfe i will sort it out now said the man, good said kristy and hang up and gave the phone back to wolfie * +

chris73 25.11.20 - 10:56am
Lets pack a picnic and go to the beach, we will make our last day extra special for the twins said kristy and started packing the picnic basket, i will get the twins ready, shorts and tshirts said wolfie * +

chris73 27.11.20 - 09:14am
Yes its going to be a hot day so dont forget their sun hats said kristy. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark