! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2480/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 18.10.20 - 11:52am
Wolfie said behave or we will leave you here, sit down nicely and eat your beans look i have eaten my burger, wish i had another one now moaned wolfie, ten minutes later the waitress cleared the table, wolfie pressed a ten pound note into her hand, oh thank you very much sir, wolfie said my pleasure, you are welcome, we are sorry about the twins started to play up, they can be an handful sometimes, they have been in the car for a long time. No need to apologise sir, they are a pair of darlings, * +

chris73 18.10.20 - 11:52am
Angela pulled her face away, the young lady returned with a coffee and 2 small ice creams, thank you, how much do i owe you said kristy, its on the house i work here said the young lady, im carol the floor manager, thank you carol, im kristy and the twins are angela and john and heres my husband bryan now said kristy. Next time you pop in say hello said carol and gave kristy a hug, i will and thank you again said kristy * +

chris73 18.10.20 - 11:57am

@ wolf1v36 - 18.10.20 - 11:52am
Wolfie said behave or we will leave you here, sit down nicely and eat your beans look i have eaten my burger, wish i had another one now moaned wolfie, ten minutes later the waitress cleared the table, wolfie pressed a ten pound note into her hand, oh thank you very much sir, wolfie said my pleasure, you are welcome, we are sorry about the twins started to play up, they can be an handful sometimes, they have been in the car for a long time. No need to apologise sir, they are a pair of darlings,

Yes when they are asleep said wolfie and laughed. * +

wolf1v36 18.10.20 - 12:16pm
Wolfie thanked the lady too, and whispered to kristy, back in a mo, just nip to that toyshop and get a peppered pig and a toy car or something for john, then we had better get going, wolfie said and finished his coffee, wolfie bought the peppa pig for angela and a model car the same colour as wolfies, the toy car also had a trailer with a speedboat,, and presented the toys to the twins, before leaving wolfie went up to the counter, bought some sweets for the twins an a packet of mars bars , * +

chris73 21.10.20 - 05:35pm
Why did you buy angela that toy, she was naughty running off and you should have told her off not buy her a toy said kristy. I bought them both a gift, i havent seen them for over 3 weeks said wolfie, you havent seen me for over 3 weeks, wheres my gift said kristy, wolfie threw kristy a mars bar, catch this he said and laughed, thanks said kristy and pulled a face * +

chris73 22.10.20 - 11:58am
The twins played with their toys then fell asleep. Peace at last, i love them dearly but they never stop talking said wolfie and laughed, how long before we get to st ives said kristy, not too long now, should be there by 5, do we need to stop at the supermarket said wolfie, no paul gave me a lot of stuff and demelza gave me 4 pints of milk so we should be ok for a couple of days said kristy, thats great one thing i hate is going shopping when we go on holiday said wolfie * +

chris73 22.10.20 - 12:13pm
Look kristy pointing out the front window, its the harbour light at st ives, i have just got to master this hill and then the short drive to the cottage said wolfie, have we got to pick up the key from mrs p you no how she likes chatting said kristy, no she leaving the key in green flower pot by the door said wolfie, good hopefully the twins will stay asleep and we can unpack the car said kristy, perhaps a little time on our own as well said wolfie and winked at kristy * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index