! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2472/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 30.09.20 - 06:20pm
Thank you captain, say lynette, oh by the way sir, will it still be okay for me to also work in the galley as and when required as well as in the office please,? Wolfie replies. Umm! Err! ,,yes that is okay lynette, i dont have any problem with that, tell paul that you have had a chat with me about it, and i have okayed it, says wolfie with a wink, the job is yours, betty doesnt seem to be interested and is leaving the ship tomorrow when we are back at falmouth, so go for it,, * +

butterx 1.10.20 - 09:19am
Its about time you started acting as my husband said betty as she walked into the wheelhouse, but i thought you were only here to help out while kristy away said lynette but i have needs and this man suppose to be my husband so you better start acting like one said betty winking at the captain. Your my wife in name only madam nothing will happen between us i love my wife said the captain * +

butterx 1.10.20 - 09:31am
That kristy gets in the way all the time even when she not here but i can give you a lot more then she can, i will make your toes curl said betty squeezing the captains b*m and winking at him. Im grateful for your help but you will leave the ship and return to london when we get to falmouth said the captain moving bettys hand away from his backside. Our last night on the ship, i will make it special for you said betty and left the wheelhouse * +

butterx 1.10.20 - 09:38am
Im working tonight as we will be docking in falmouth in the early hours so whatever that woman has in mind she can do it on her own said the captain and laughed * +

wolf1v36 1.10.20 - 11:20pm
I just cannot believe the cheek and nerve of that woman! Wolfie says to lynnette, who replied, and neither can i sir, i thought that her behavior towards you captain, most disgusting and unacceptable, exactly the same way as that irish womans behaviour. Wolfie said, yes and that is another thing, i paid 400 quid for them to stay a fortnight at the local campsite, they only stayed there a couple of days,, did not like the camp, * +

wolf1v36 1.10.20 - 11:41pm
Both her and the daughter said it was boring and according to the daughter falmouth had no nightlife and not at all like dublin, what the hell were they expecting? Bluddy las vegas or something, the ungrateful turds!. Martin the site owner could not believe it and came to our shop and even returned the money, he could not even charge them for only a day. Lynnette says , blimey captain, seems that you have certainly had to deal with a few idiots in your time haven't you?. * +

wolf1v36 3.10.20 - 12:41am
There most certainly has, a different idiot in every port, and withot any doubt in my mind, there are still plenty of idiots out there still waiting to be discovered by some unsuspecting fool like me!, said wolfie, you are not a fool at all captain, said lynnette, what time or when do you reckon we arrive at falmouth sir? Wolfie looked up at the wheelhouse clock on the bulkhead above him, and replied, by my reckoning in little more than one hour, will see us home and dry and docking, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index