! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2464/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 14.08.20 - 05:10pm
Ljs carefully measured 3 bean tins full of the explosive powder and carefully tipped it into each bag as they were being made, and said, esr, they four will be enuff me luvvers! They be proper job, fanks , an the twins dooin a bit ov sawun an' awl, wolfie says aww yes lj they love to help as he and jim fixed the detonators and mike set the fuses and timers ready for when the time comes, ljs asked when are ee sgawin to start an whats the plan wolfie m'boy? * +

wolf1v36 14.08.20 - 11:37pm
Wolfie replied, gather around people. Tonight is the night, a slight change of plan, instead of the flares being fired from the sides of the ship, they will now be fired from the stern behind the wheelhouse. And the ship will now be moving at medium speed ahead, so that the explosions will now be behind us, rather than above and beside us. I have decided on this plan amid fears for our own safety, and for the ship, this way we are all perfectly safe from any danger. * +

wolf1v36 15.08.20 - 01:46pm
Wolfie says. We still have a few hours of daylight left, so maybe we go and get some rest. As it could be that we are in for a long night, as we know that during the night when things happen and things go bump, well everybody, tonight things will be going off with four big bangs and coloured sparks and flashes of light, and with luck this ordeal will be history. Lj! I'll bet that when you and jim took the ship out for an adventure, you had not counted on this lot happening eh?, ljs just groaned * +

butterx 18.08.20 - 08:53am
butterx looked behind her and couldnt see gypsy, where are you huni, that mad man going to blow us up soon shouted butterx. The mist was thick and butterx couldnt see through it, then she saw a shape, is that you gypsy yelled butterx, the shape moved nearer to her and she started to feel scared when all of a sudden someone said boo * +

wolf1v36 19.08.20 - 03:50pm
Wolfies mobile rang as he was going up to the deck to check things out, hi bryan, is ross there with you, or have you seen him?. Sorry, no dem, afraid have not seen him, am at sea at the moment, is there a problem? Said wolfie. No,not really bryan, he said he has to call in the glades, to collect rent that is owed, i just wondered if he is with ynu. Tell you what dem, he is probably at the cottage, len is there and bryanna and ray and stephen are in the shop, if you want i will call bryanna, * +

0gypsy0 20.08.20 - 06:25pm
And suddenly kristy appeared to bless this place with her awesomeness so people could come more often just to see and worship her. She has this unique striking beautiful aura. There's a rarity about her everything , which has put her on the map and into countless funny campaigns and weird slogan lists.
The last people who visit this forum now and then were all standing on a deck and clapping her, for her achievements and her awesomeness,knowing that she is the proof that good things come to those who are willing to log in now and then, to reach a worthwhile goal on prodigits. Words couldn't express how proud of her they all were! * +

wolf1v36 20.08.20 - 06:41pm
Wolfie trying to speak on his mobile to demelza, just a sec dem, i cannot hear what you are saying with this lot. Oi. Will you lot be quiet a moment please! Sorry dem. What was that? No its okay bryan. We have had it here inland also, it is perfectly safe apparently it is a spray to kill off the virus which the forces have sprayed from aircraft, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index