! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2397/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 29.05.20 - 10:22am
planned and she and sam can decide what to wear then and what sort of reception they want said kristy, im not making * +

kristy59 29.05.20 - 10:27am
them a cake said sue, we can buy one already iced and stick a cpl of lego men on top said kristy and laughed, thats a * +

kristy59 29.05.20 - 10:33am
great idea, we can keep it as simple as possible and tell that betty if she wants better she can pay for it said sue * +

butterx 29.05.20 - 12:25pm
you ready for your supper now sammy said betty as she got out of bed, i would rather have pudding said sam pulling her back into bed, no get up sammy we need to talk about our wedding said betty, we can talk in bed said sam and climbed on top of betty and pinned her down, no sammy you can have more later said betty, i thought you liked me, you couldnt get enough of me last night said sam, lets have a drink sammy and have more fun later said betty * +

butterx 30.05.20 - 06:33pm
Betty answered the phone, oh hello kristy i'm a bit busy at the moment said betty, just a quick call to tell you Bryan going to talk the crew on Cornish Lass tomorrow re your wedding, how do you fancy a Captain marrying you and Sam at sea said kristy, no thanks I want a proper wedding said Betty, it is a proper wedding and it won't cost you a penny said kristy, Bryan said he would pay for our wedding so I want a nice one and not one in the middle of the ocean somewhere said Betty, what's that said Sam, kristy has suggested we get married at sea said Betty, Sam took the phone from Betty, I don't like boats said Sam, you will be ok Sam, you won't really know you are on the boat, your mum and I will decorate it said kristy, NO kristy I don't want to get married on a boat and Betty doesn't want to either said Sam, I'm sorry Sam but that's all Bryan is offering, it won't cost you a penny said kristy, but Bryan told Betty he would pay for our wedding said Sam, yes it would normally cost you over a thousand pounds to get married on a ship but Bryan will arrange it and it won't cost you a penny said kristy, Betty took the phone back, your husband said he would pay for our wedding nothing about it being on a boat, I don't like boats either so he better think about it again otherwise I will tell you what he said to me, tell him that said Betty and put the phone down. What did he say to you Betty said Sam, usual man talk, wanted to know what I was wearing, I didn't realise he was talking about my underwear said Betty, how dare he, I will have a word with him tomorrow, talking to my girlfriend like that said Sam, he will deny it Sam, men like him always do said Betty and hugged Sam, well I'm going to tell kristy she's got to know her husband is a pervy creep, what did you tell him when he asked you that said Sam, oh I made light of it, just said it was for me to know and him to find out if he really wanted to know said Betty and laughed, it's not funny Betty, said Sam, * +

butterx 30.05.20 - 07:11pm
Oh don't make a big fuss about it Sam and lets go back to bed said Betty, no I can't, I'm going home said Sam and got up, please don't go darling I thought you were going to spend the night with me again said Betty and grabbed his hand, no I'm sorry Betty I'm going home said Sam and left and started to drive home then decided to call at Rose Cottage first. Hello Sam I didn't expect to see you, are you and Betty ok said kristy * +

wolf1v36 1.06.20 - 02:45pm
a while later there came a loud knock on the door wolfie answered to find and hear sam ranting and raving and plainly drunk hardly able to stand, wolfie trying to calm him down but to no avail, go home sam, you are drunk and know not what you are saying, in fact i would say that you are more paralectic than drunk, and stop your big mouth up you will wake the babies, and i have said nothing of the sort to batty betty, it appears that she is a lying troublemaker jealous of kristy and myself too. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index