! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2106/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 22.08.19 - 08:59am
Jenny looked at wolfie are we going to be away more then 2 weeks with these other jobs said jenny, no 2 jobs on this * +

kristy59 22.08.19 - 09:04am
Irish trip then back to falmouth to re stock etc then sort out the other 2 jobs, ross will be back by then and will * +

kristy59 22.08.19 - 09:08am
take over the ship, is it a problem said wolfie, no not really but i dont like to be away from kris too long said jenny * +

kristy59 22.08.19 - 09:14am
Im the same i dont like to be away from kristy n the twins too long, im doing this job as ross not available said wolfie * +

kristy59 23.08.19 - 04:55pm
The Cornish Lass finally set sail early Thursday night and headed to Looe to pick up the slate cargo which was loaded quickly, the sea was quite calm as they headed around Lands End, although a few new sailors were sick and had to be taken to sick bay. Soon they were heading to Ireland, do you think we can have a drink or 2 when we get there said Ljs, we will be there for a couple of days so can test out their watering holes said wolfie, and the pretty lasses said Ljs and started singing IN DUBLINS FAIR CITY WHERE THE GIRLS ARE SO PRETTY.....oh please stop your hating my ears said wolfie and laughed, please yourself but I'm going to find a pretty young lass who will appreciate my singing said Ljs, but Rosie is your young lady, she does everything for you said wolfie, a girl in every port that's what we sailors say, what she don't know, don't hurt her said Ljs and winked at wolfie, I will bear that in mind if a young lass starts speaking to me said wolfie, YOU WILL NOT, YOU ARE MARRIED TO MY KRISTY AND BE FAITHFUL TO HER, OTHERWISE I WILL KICK YOUR **** OFF THIS SHIP yelled Ljs, so why is it different for you then said wolfie, cos I am LONG JOHN SILVER said Ljs and puffed out his chest, Jim and wolfie laughed just as Jenny came into the wheelhouse, you lot sound happy said Jenny, we are lassy we heading to Ireland now and looking forward to a dram or 3 said Ljs, if we keep this course and don't hit any rough weather we should be in Ireland by late this afternoon, when we get closer I will contact the harbourmaster and give him a rough time of our arrival said Jenny, thanks Jenny, you go off duty now said wolfie, thank you Captain but I would rather work, I don't mind staying up * +

kristy59 23.08.19 - 05:48pm
here if anyone of you want a break said Jenny, Ljs moved forward, not you, I need to ring kristy I haven't spoken to her since yesterday and she will be worried, I will be about a hour and then I insist you have a break Jenny said wolfie, I need a break to said Ljs, Jenny and I can manage if you want to go as well said Jim, if you are sure Jim, I won't be more then a hour and then I insist you Jenny take a break said wolfie. Lovely gal that Jenny said Ljs as he and wolfie left the wheelhouse, yes she is but don't you go taking advantage of her good nature, I expect to see you back in the wheelhouse in 4 hours said wolfie, Ljs walked off mumbling. How are things going asked kristy, besides Ljs playing up we should be in Ireland late this afternoon, although I am worried about Jenny, she hasn't had a break, says she prefers working said wolfie, I expect she is missing Kris, I know he's missing her as he asked if he could stay the night with us, I don't think she has rang him yet as I could hear him pacing the floor last night said kristy, I will have a word with Jenny when I go back to the wheelhouse, now how have you been, have you missed me said wolfie, of course I have you know I hate sleeping alone and the twins played up, wanted dadda to say goodnight to them said kristy, oh bless them, we were so busy sailing around Lands End I didn't think to ring you or the twins, I'm sorry darling said wolfie, I told the twins you would ring when you could and eventually they settled down, perhaps you can ring them later this morning said kristy, I wish you were with me said wolfie, I wish I was to said kristy and started to cry, don't cry darling I will soon be home and we can have a nice break together, just the 2 of us, how do you fancy a trip on the Orient Express said wolfie, that sounds lovely darling but I just want to hold you now said kristy, yes I know darling I feel the same said wolfie and blew his nose * +

wolf1v36 24.08.19 - 12:03am
Wolfie had a short 45 minute coffee break with Aubrey Cornish the new crew member taken on to replace Aaron, well how are you settling in aboard Cornish lass? Asked wolfie, oh, all okay thank you captain sir, she is a fine ship that you have captain, she rides the waves very well sir, as steady as a rock she is sir. Wolfie replies, Whhy, thank you Aubrey, Aye indeed she is.. But she does get tossed around like a matchbox in a gale and when unladen.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index