! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 1945/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 13.01.19 - 04:44pm
said wolfie and started singing you are my sunshine as the twins rocked back and forth and giggled when wolfie tickled * +

kristy59 13.01.19 - 04:49pm
each of them, finally the twins laid down and both fell asleep. What made you get up at this time said kristy, wolfie * +

kristy59 13.01.19 - 04:53pm
giggled i thought we were back home in falmouth and i had to get up to do the papers said wolfie, kristy laughed * +

kristy59 14.01.19 - 07:18pm
Im sure the twins will sleep for another couple of hours so you can catch up with your sleep now said kristy * +

wolf1v36 15.01.19 - 02:53am
Wolfie says to kristy, well, i think that i may as well get up again, as there is no way that i can get back to sleep again now, so will get up, and get some breakfast, and am not going to make a fry up again, i did one the other day and it laid heavily all day, i didnt feel at all well, i almost cacked my pants! Did not fry the bread long enough, so will have cereal from now on, then i must phone home like ET did, and give Jim a call, and take the twins to the beach and show john the iifeboat. * +

wolf1v36 16.01.19 - 03:00am
Wolfie and kristy on the last day of their holiday at st ives took the twins to the beach as it was a sunny day, wolfie took john in to the lifeboat station to show him the lifeboat, little john was fascinated ip! ip! John shouted, and it made his day when one of the caretakers lifted him up the steps to the walkway where the crew board the lifeboat, and the caretaker took john by the had and took him onto the lifeboat and gave him a full guided tour of the lifeboat. * +

wolf1v36 16.01.19 - 03:16am
While john being shown over the lifeboat a crew member was chatting with kristy and wolfie, little angela asleep in the pram, the crewman says aww captain, she is so cute with her hair in two ponytails, she is like baby spice! Wolfie says yes, she wasmy favourite spice girl,and little angela here is our little spice girl. Jus then the crewman called out to the caretaker, Hey Trevor,look out to sea, it looks like a sailing ship out on the horizon, looks like she is heading this way, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index