! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 1926/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 6.12.18 - 08:15am
they are very forward for their age said jenny they are we will have them working on the cornish lass soon said wolfie * +

wolf1v36 9.12.18 - 03:26am
And Ljs will be teaching him to say oooh harr! And will have another crew member when playing pirates with paul in the garden, after the evening meal wolfie, Len Kris and Jenny arrived for dinner, and having a good chat catching up with the latest, and having a few drinks, later LJS now recovered from a cold joined in, when attention was drawn to a massive storm brewing outside, bryanna says to ray, i think we had wake the children and get them back home to 'coach house' before it really start * +

wolf1v36 13.12.18 - 03:38am
Wolfie says, No! No way, there is no way i am going to turn you out in this, and am not having you walk up that lane through all this wind rain and thunderstorm, you are staying here tonight, and it would not be fair to wake the children, the beds in the spare room have already been made. Kris and jenny are happy in the campervan, bryanna says thank you dad, rays car should be ready in the morning. Anyway we will turn in for the night then, goodnight dad, mum, kris and jenny, len and sarah. * +

kristy59 15.12.18 - 01:55am
Next morning wolfie was up early trying to sort out the papers which had been blown across the lane, a fierce wind that * +

kristy59 15.12.18 - 02:00am
was last night and our babies slept thro it thought wolfie, stephen came into the shop n saw wolfie surrounded by papers * +

kristy59 15.12.18 - 02:03am
whats happened here said stephen, that paperboy didnt fasten the bundles properly and all the papers mixed up now and * +

kristy59 15.12.18 - 02:07am
and will take us all day to sort them out said wolfie, all hands to the deck captain il get bryanna and ljs to help us * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index