! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 1871/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 20.10.18 - 10:19am
much on those modern fings said ljs, thanks dad you have been a big help, these instruments are all wrong and need * +

kristy59 20.10.18 - 10:22am
resetting we cant take the ship out again until its done said wolfie, aye lad but old ljs will get us home now said ljs * +

wolf1v36 20.10.18 - 03:25pm
Wolfie says to LJS, as he very carefully picked up the navigation instrument and carefully and gentjy placed it back into its highly varnished mahogany case with brass fittings, Thanks again LJ, i bet that this instrument could tell a few stories, and has got the ship out of many a scr*pe eh. aww ell ess, aye! It could tell a good many wolfie m'boy. * +

wolf1v36 21.10.18 - 03:37am
Jim says thanks too from me LJ, are you due on duty yet? Jim asked. Aww not till zero four hundred jim lad, but am prepared to stand by if captain wolfe needs any help, as the ship not at all well, and we almost out of fuel, we are still some 130 miles out of falmouth, we may need to call for help and a tow back to port, i will get Seamus to make up some kind of temporary sail. Jim whispered and asked LJS where they were, LJS said 14 miles off the french coast, dawnt tell wolfie, eel ave a fit. * +

kristy59 21.10.18 - 09:19am
Next morning kristy got up and had a nice salt bath, fed and bathed the twins with help from doc maggie, it looks a * +

kristy59 21.10.18 - 09:22am
lovely day, i think i will take the twins on deck, will you help me maggie said kristy, if you are sure you can climb * +

kristy59 21.10.18 - 09:27am
the stairs i will but we must wrap up the babies said maggie. The babies were put in their carrier cots and slowly * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index