! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 1835/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 19.09.18 - 08:33am
still deep in your mums mind and she was so happy you 2 were ok she refused to have any more said wolfie, whats changed * +

kristy59 19.09.18 - 08:38am
asked bryanna, the love for each other is so deep we knew it was the right time for us to have another baby and mum now * +

kristy59 19.09.18 - 08:42am
expecting twins, we are both delighted said wolfie, i do worry about you dad with your heart etc said bryanna * +

kristy59 19.09.18 - 08:48am
the exercise does me good said wolfie and winked at bryanna, oh dad too much information said bryanna and laughed * +

wolf1v36 20.09.18 - 11:39am
Wolfies mobile ranq wolfie answered, Hello, bryan wolfe here, Good morning captain, its Jim, wolfie says good morning Jim, bryanna calls out Iiya uncle Jim, mwah! Mwah! Jim asks who was that? Wolfie says That was bryanna 4aid hello to you and a couple of kisses, jim calls out Hello petal! Mwaah mwaah.. Captain, they have just abovt completed repairs to the ship, the electricians too have almost done the rewiring therefor i have been told by the dock foreman that the ship can be movedtj * +

wolf1v36 20.09.18 - 12:10pm
Is it possible that you can take her out on momday, at any time to suit you?. Wolfie says Oh Flip Flop!. I have to go hospital for check up monday, but its LJS'7 birthday monday, as a treat for him he will be delighted to take the wheel. LJS will jump at the chance, if we can get him out of the shop.. * +

kristy59 21.09.18 - 08:21am
leave it with me jim il have a word with ljs and get back to you. Wolfie went into the shop with bryanna, we got a * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index