! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 1739/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 23.07.18 - 03:13pm
Wolfie and Stephen sat in the shop playing noughts and crosses, hangman, and I spy while waiting for some customers to come in.. God almighty,i have not known the shop to be so quiet! Says wolfie. I have given Bryanna a week's holiday, and just given LjS the day off so we may as well have a f*g break, Stephen says, Shall we do the stocktake again? Wolfie says No, we have already done it twice this morning, so we had better leave it for something to do tomorrow if its this quiet again. * +

kristy59 23.07.18 - 03:28pm
Finally a little lad came into the shop, stephen and wolfie both stood up and together ask the lad what he wanted.. * +

kristy59 23.07.18 - 03:31pm
a lolly please they have run out at the caravan shop said the lad, wolfie and stephen looked at each other what shop.. * +

kristy59 23.07.18 - 03:35pm
the new one the farmer put on the site this morning, what farmer said stephen, the one we buy our eggs n milk from.. * +

kristy59 23.07.18 - 03:38pm
said the lad and pointed to d*cks farm, well you go and tell all your friends the ice lollies are half price in this.. * +

wolf1v36 23.07.18 - 03:41pm
Wolfie went to the back and boiled the kettle made 2 mugs of tea and took out 2 steak and kidney pies out of the chiller and headed back to the till area set the teas and pies onto the counter they both sat down to eat lunch. And surprise surprise in came a couple and with 4 children running around and another fast asleep in her pram, she looked like a little doll with her blonde curly hair and a tiny bracelet on her left wrist, wolfie seemed besotted by her.. * +

kristy59 23.07.18 - 03:41pm
shop and you can have yours free for being a polite lad said wolfie, thanks mister said the lad and run off, what the.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index