! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 1487/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 28.04.18 - 01:23am
The driver says here we are gentlemen, wolfie nudged LJS who had fallen asleep, hey sleeping beauty we are here, Ere wot ee say m'boy? I said we are here at the ship! Aww darnitawl! But its dark, an nobody about. Wolfie says oo its not dark, you got your hat over your face to keep the sun out your eyes, aww ell, then wheres me pipe gone to? Wolfie says i've got your pipe. Wot yoo dooin wiv it en? The driver dont like people smokin in his car,its law now. Ljs grumbled away under his breath.. * +

wolf1v36 28.04.18 - 02:06am
Wolfie says come LJ, we had better go face the music and see what this is about, and see what our punishment will be! Wolfie asks the driver How much do i owe you pal? The driver says from the royal oak tavern at Truro to Falmouth harbourside that is 66 pounds eighty seven pence please guv.. Wolfie got his wallet out took 3 twenty pound notes a tenner and a fiver handed to the driver there you are buddy, many thanks, cor thanks guv, an bless you. . * +

kristy59 28.04.18 - 09:03am
hanging onto each other they staggered up the gang plank and were met by kristy n rosie who wrapped their arms around.. * +

kristy59 28.04.18 - 09:07am
them and each was given a big kiss, steady on lass you will make me fruity said ljs and squeezed rosie bum, rosie.. * +

kristy59 28.04.18 - 09:15am
giggled and kissed ljs again, wolfie pulled kristy to one side, i thought you were annoyed with me said wolfie, i am.. * +

kristy59 28.04.18 - 09:19am
but you are here now and we have things to sort out like making sure we grow old together said kristy, we will always.. * +

kristy59 28.04.18 - 09:23am
be together darling im not planning to pop my clogs for many years said wolfie n kissed kristy, kristy cuddled wolfie.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index