! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 1194/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 24.11.17 - 01:54am
a couple days a week to chat to all the girls n boys said wolfie. It all sounds lovely, give me some of those posters... * +

kristy59 24.11.17 - 02:01am
Bryana and i will give them out in the village said mrs smith, 2 parties in one week sounds great said mrs green... * +

kristy59 24.11.17 - 02:05am
it will certainly put this sleepy town on the map said mrs morgan who had been listening while sorting out her veg... * +

kristy59 24.11.17 - 02:08am
il tell my friends and we will all be here for both openings said mrs morgan, the more the merrier said bryana.... * +

wolf1v36 24.11.17 - 02:15am
Bryana finds wolfie in the cafe sitting at a table by the door writing, Hi dad, what are you doing? Writing your speech for the opening day? Ooh! It is soooo exciting! I can barely wait! Bryana says, wolfie, now only sporting a tidy goatee beard says, Hi sweethegrt! No darling, i am no good at speeches, look through these, and see what you think, they are would be posters for the opening day could you do a few copies on your laptop for me please sweetheart, Yes dad of course, i will start now.. * +

wolf1v36 24.11.17 - 02:33am
Bryana says Dad, who is the special guest who is doing the ceromony? Wolfie says, Noboby around here will probably not know him as well as mum and myself, but its doctor Len Hawkes the surgeon who saved my life in the hospital in australia, this brilliant man became my mentor and very good friend, he and his wife are passengers on the Le Fleur which kris and jenny are well on the way now and should be docking on saturday morning. * +

kristy59 24.11.17 - 08:53am
Don't tell your mum i want to see her face when she sees len with kris n jenny on saturday said wolfie, mum use to... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index