! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Just For Fun Lounge - Page 91/115

Subject: The Just For Fun Lounge
« <> »
ladymop 24.06.17 - 12:58am
Boredtv.gif hey I tell you what moppy, why don't me make us both a lovely cup of tea, will go and put the pot on, fart2.gifoldman.gif oops sorry lol, dramaqueen.gif you never make tea boy, what you after lol * +

ladymop 24.06.17 - 01:05am
Kittie.gif hmmm! Don't know what your old man is up to me lovely, but think you and me should head up the stairs and jump in our pit, kitty.gif yeah rather you then me mop, me am staying right ear naw do one lol * +

ladymop 24.06.17 - 01:21am
Shocked.gif oh very well blow the flaming lot of ya lol.gif am going up to me pit offtobed.gif but don't know if me am going to get much flaming kip tonight with all that blood,y racket next next door, it's that what's name bernies birthday, wish she would keep the flaming nose down for crying out loud, snooze.gif awww that's more like it, KEEP YOUR FKING NOICE DOWN BDAY GIRL, AS ME AM TRYING TO GET A KIP I TELL YA! * +

ladymop 24.06.17 - 01:35am
asleep.gif * +

kristy59 26.06.17 - 05:33pm
wakey wakey ladymop the sun is shining today sun.gif that's becos it my birthday and the bbq party starting soon dance2.gif * +

ladymop 28.06.17 - 08:58pm

@ kristy59 - 26.06.17 - 05:33pm
wakey wakey ladymop the sun is shining today sun.gif that's becos it my birthday and the bbq party starting soon dance2.gif

Dramaqueen.gif Hey, nice one, bit wet for a BBQ there me dear lol.gif but thanks anyway, oldman.gif ohhhh BBQ time hey hoho, IO Danny boy, get in ear its BBQ time, richeet3.gif oh good, where the BBQ girl then, lol.gif * +

ladymop 4.07.17 - 10:18am
Dramaqueen.gif hope your all well and ok, have a lovely day peeps! Xx
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-115
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page