! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

gardeners world - Page 1/2

Subject: gardeners world
Replies: 8 Views: 1332
> »
owyoda 2.03.13 - 01:13pm
i have recently planted 2 more rose bushes,a red rose bush and a white rose bush,so now i have a pink,yellow,red and white all together in that order left to right,i have also just this minute dug out a further 12ft for my runner beans...why is it the older you get the more interest in the garden you take?...do love my roses tho flower * +

tigress 2.03.13 - 01:16pm
Im interested in being interested in gardening, its not working too well for me though * +

owyoda 2.03.13 - 01:21pm
don't worry tigress you'll get there 1 day lol i'm a groundworker (at the moment) so it's all i pretty much do anyway is mess about with the ground...p.s the pink roses are the best,i planted that bush last year,it was strange tho because when it budded it was only about 12 inches tall and 7 roses blossomed on it,really pretty it was......and no i'm not gay lol.gif * +

foxebabe 2.03.13 - 01:33pm
Hidden weeping cherry oh they,ll find it K(manic) * +

tigress 2.03.13 - 04:00pm
I bought all the goodies to do gardening, even flower seeds. Think i just need a little motivation * +

owyoda 2.03.13 - 04:09pm
the sun should motivate you enough tigress,now come,let us grab our compost together and go forth and run into the garden * +

owyoda 3.03.13 - 10:46am
might do a spot of digging today knuck i'm thinking fish pond at the bottom of the garden...dig dig dig dig dig dig superman3 * +

tigress 3.03.13 - 08:20pm
I looked at the garden today * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum