! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

shades of chav pt2 - Page 1/1

Subject: shades of chav pt2
Replies: 2 Views: 1502

reebok32 3.07.12 - 08:19pm
As We Woke The Next Day, The Sun Was Trying To Shine Through The Nicotine- Stained Net Curtains, And There Was The Musky Smell Of Tesco Priced Lager Cheap Brand Cigarettes.I Turned To Dwayne And Asked What The Plans Where Today?. He Just Looked At Me And Said,..I Dont Know, Maybe Try For A Crisis Loan...I Replied, Yes, Sounds Like A Good Idea!.We Both ...Got Dressed, And Stumbled To The Local Phone Box, (Not Enough Credit On Our Blackberrys).As Dwayne Applied For The Crisis Loan, I Stood For Ha *

reebok32 3.07.12 - 08:20pm
Half An Hour If Not More, But Then I Heard A Cheerful, Thank You.... We Managed To Scr*pe Up The Bus Fare And Off To Town We Went..Dwayne Wearing His Donnay Tracksuit Looking Great, I Was Wearing A Short Denim Skirt That Hardly Fitted And A Musky Smelling Top-Shop Sweater. Dwayne Said, Shall I Treat You To A Ring From Argos...Smiling, We Toddled Along To St Stephens And Browsed through The Argos Catalogue.. Dwayne Pointed One Out, And Said, It Might Not Be A Diamond But Its Cubic Zircona, 21. *

reebok32 3.07.12 - 08:21pm
21.99.... And Its By Elizabeth Duke! I Gazed At Him With My Blackened, Rotting Teeth, Estatic!.. After Waiting An Eternity In Argos For The Ring, We Left St Stephens Visiting Our Local, The Off-Licence, And Stole 8 Cans Of Super Strength Kestrel Lager. Then Back To Our Social Security Paid For Bed-Sit, We Drank Through The Rest Of The Evening! *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search