! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

why I'll never buy an apple product - Page 4/5

Subject: why I'll never buy an apple product
« <> »
banbury 26.03.21 - 03:13am
Well I guess we all see things differently. My first experience with i0S was with the iPhone 5S which I purchased cos I curious about what all the fuss was about with iPhones. Iam afraid iam still wondering what all the fuss is about 8 years down the line but each to their own thing of course * +

banbury 26.03.21 - 03:44am
Certainly I dont understand why anyone would want to sleep rough outside an Apple store just to be the first to get their hands on the latest iPhone in the morning lol I think that is very sad! If that is the highlight of their life then they must lead a very boring life infact I feel sorry for them. * +

banbury 26.03.21 - 03:56am
At the time I couldnt find anything on i0S that I couldnt do on Android, with the only exception being Airdrop that allows you to send large files, but other than that there was, and still is a droid equivalent for everything! Infact now there is even an equivalent for Airdrop. Thats why I cant see a reason for getting so excited over an iPhone. * +

banbury 26.03.21 - 04:08am
as apple used to say there is an app for that and they were correct lol * +

polo_011 26.03.21 - 07:24am

@ banbury - 26.03.21 - 03:44am
Certainly I dont understand why anyone would want to sleep rough outside an Apple store just to be the first to get their hands on the latest iPhone in the morning lol I think that is very sad! If that is the highlight of their life then they must lead a very boring life infact I feel sorry for them.

Yeah, I would never sleep overnight for a phone outside a store lol.gif * +

polo_011 26.03.21 - 07:26am

@ banbury - 26.03.21 - 03:56am
At the time I couldnt find anything on i0S that I couldnt do on Android, with the only exception being Airdrop that allows you to send large files, but other than that there was, and still is a droid equivalent for everything! Infact now there is even an equivalent for Airdrop. Thats why I cant see a reason for getting so excited over an iPhone.

Yeah, its not so much what can be done but rather how well. Android has always had more features but iOS has always been more refined in its approach for me personally, it has now somewhat caught up to Android in features, at least features that I want. For me owning an iPhone, iPad Pro and Apple Watch is more convenient than owning Android counterparts as the Apple ecosystem is just so much more robust, the way the different devices can integrate between each other is far more seamless than I have experienced in Android * +

banbury 26.03.21 - 07:14pm
Yeah I get you. Well I bought a new iPhone 12 Pro Max didnt I and I wont deny the fact that I do like it so there you go! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index