! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

why I'll never buy an apple product - Page 3/5

Subject: why I'll never buy an apple product
« <> »
3mel 12.02.20 - 02:14am
my admiration for this man only grows laugh.gif * +

polo_011 14.02.20 - 06:16pm
Lol, yeah. We dont deal with half this crap down here, Apple have nothing but an enterprise office here in SA, so their consumer products are handled by their exclusive 3rd pearly retailers, iStore and carriers and they happily allow you to use most of the big and cheaper phone repair centres.

My XS Max is on full comprehensive insurance with my carrier, so if anything goes wrong Ill just pay a small excess and get a brand new device. * +

flash 10.03.20 - 05:16am
No iPhone for me * +

banbury 7.02.21 - 04:48pm
What annoys me with Apple is you are expected to use your device how they wish you to use it. Like being tied to your mums apr*n strings thats an ecosystem I will never accept. I dont dislike the devices its just the ecosystem. * +

banbury 2.03.21 - 06:27am
To be clear I dont dislike Apple products I just dislike the company behind them for a thousand reasons thats what I really meant. I can tolerate the ecosystem to a point. * +

polo_011 25.03.21 - 12:48pm

@ polo_011 - 14.02.20 - 06:16pm
Lol, yeah. We dont deal with half this crap down here, Apple have nothing but an enterprise office here in SA, so their consumer products are handled by their exclusive 3rd pearly retailers, iStore and carriers and they happily allow you to use most of the big and cheaper phone repair centres.

My XS Max is on full comprehensive insurance with my carrier, so if anything goes wrong Ill just pay a small excess and get a brand new device.

Haha, something did go wrong, my Xs Max 256GB was stolen early last year and they replaced it with a iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB this time last year and been using it happily for a year now. * +

polo_011 25.03.21 - 12:50pm

@ banbury - 2.03.21 - 06:27am
To be clear I dont dislike Apple products I just dislike the company behind them for a thousand reasons thats what I really meant. I can tolerate the ecosystem to a point.

I really enjoy the ecosystem, it is just so ridiculously good, every time I comeback to my iPhone after using an Android I appreciate just how solid and reliable the Apple ecosystem is as well as the sheer amount of attention to detail Apple put into it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index