! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Apple loses patent battle to Nokia - Page 3/7

Subject: Apple loses patent battle to Nokia
« <> »
biggzy 15.06.11 - 06:37pm
I agree, although I now love apple products I hate mr jobs, it was wrong of him to do it and I bet he will continue to do it. * +

stevie72 15.06.11 - 08:07pm
he will not but apple will lol he is not a well man is he * +

polo_011 15.06.11 - 08:42pm
Im inspired by Steve Jobs, the man has headed two very successful companies (Apple and Pixar) heck he was even part of the production of the movie Toy Story, the dude is just incredibly smart and passionate, two things that are very rare in CEOs these days, unfortunetly he is human, and needs to be reminded of that sumtimes lol, this time to the benefit of Nokia * +

biggzy 15.06.11 - 09:21pm
Anyone know what mr jobs is suffering from with his illness? Or is he sick from all this money he's raking in? Lol * +

raider.1 15.06.11 - 11:27pm
i know he's a great designer but its apples ethos thats bad. Take scr*wing developers for 30 of any profit. Developers have worked hard to make a few bob and if it wasn't for them how well would iphone have done. And to top it off they knowingly stole code from nokia all along. * +

raider.1 15.06.11 - 11:28pm
i got an iphone4 couple of days back. I had to install a 77mb program on pc just to get phone to work. Wtf its shocking * +

raider.1 15.06.11 - 11:30pm
but build quality is superb reminds me of when nokia's N series first arrived. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index