! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Reception iPhone 4 - Page 3/4

Subject: Reception iPhone 4
« <> »
mandain 8.08.10 - 01:59am
Googled uma interesting, but so far I don't think any networks here provide it yet * +

mandain 8.08.10 - 02:06am
Also having to pay vodafone a fee to use the box to boost their poor signal seems unfair does it not? They should provide it free of charge * +

dani2xll 8.08.10 - 12:38pm
Your not paying to boost vodafone's signal. Some places like bas*ments and property where the signal just can not reach due to extenuating circumstances can make use of the box. It hooks up to any iterate provider but will only wrk for phones on the vodafone network. My friends home has barely any signal on any network but she has perfect wifi signal. Therefore it must just e where the property is * +

dani2xll 8.08.10 - 12:39pm
situated. * +

s.mcclel 8.08.10 - 01:08pm
I too have a weird signal problem...the problem being that I bought a smart looking back case for my iPhone 4 but as soon as I put the case on my phone my signal drops to only one bar,I thought putting a case on your phone was meant to solve the signal issue not make it worse.I am using a clear full body case at the moment without problems and with any protection again no issue's. * +

s.mcclel 8.08.10 - 01:09pm
without protection I meant to type. * +

danny330 8.08.10 - 02:42pm
Turn 3G signal off on ya phone * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page