! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How to unlock - Page 3/9

Subject: How to unlock
« <> »
xphilx 16.12.07 - 10:55pm
more about him: 2 more years and i'm a f***in' dentist! revenge! ha ha! ....... stick to dentistry and ur n73 teeth_brush * +

gothcore 19.12.07 - 08:03pm
the dev team, the dev team, the dev team thats all i hear. if u wanna spew say something usefull or else STFU * +

gurvin.1 19.12.07 - 10:48pm
Ill clear up the mess a lil...Dev team is an iphone unlocking team that releases the unlocking procedures for free after countless hours of hardwork and testing...Unlocking is safe because if u join a reliable iphone forum like hackint0sh.org ull see that many many ppl have already unlocked their phones by using the methods posted there and have asked their queries which have been answered * +

gurvin.1 19.12.07 - 10:54pm
Secondly regarding updates and WARRANTY!! An iphone revirginizer has been released by dev team which removes ALL traces of unlocking from ur phone and returns it to FACTORY state.In this way warranty CAN be availed.This method has also been tested by forum members...Now updating, after revirginizing ur iphone, u can simply update it using the normal procedure that is via itunes and then * +

gurvin.1 19.12.07 - 10:56pm
unlock it again using the countless tested and reviewed tutorials on various sites...Thats it for now, any other doubts, post here and ill clear em out :) * +

sidsousa 20.12.07 - 06:33am
thanks to gurvin as he just cleared all out about the dev team. better would be impossible. and as i being a dentist or a killer who cares about that? i like gadgets and i'll always do so.... and i DO own an iphone, bought on an apple store in regents street, london and unlocked by me with the dev team unlocking tool. * +

trishna0 20.12.07 - 07:39am
so you ppl are enjoying iphone ? Can you clear us that iphone safari browser and nokia safari browser which one is better ? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index