! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Iphone13 - Page 2/4

Subject: Iphone13
« <> »
polo_011 4.12.21 - 09:44am
Funnily enough the 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max are less chunky than the 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. The 13 Pros are both 7.7mm thick while 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max are 8.1mm. 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max are at 7.4mm. * +

polo_011 2.09.22 - 08:02pm
Got my 13 Pro Max 256GB in Graphite on Monday to replace my 11 Pro Max that was stolen last week Saturday. Had to go to the police station and open a case of theft, detectives called me on Thursday to tell me they assessed the camera footage of the establishment and they can see the moment my phone is taken just after I put it down at the table while I was talking to my mate, seems there is a syndicate of phone thieves working in some of the local bars and restaurants. Problem is the people who stole it seem to know where the CCTV cameras are and hide their faces, slick bug*ers.

Anyway thoroughly enjoying the 13 Pro Max, stupidly powerful device and very big and heavy, battery is still settling in but its already looking promising. Looking forward to 14 Pro Max being announced, if 14 is enticing enough Ill sell my 13 PM, but there would need to be a big step up as 14 Pro Max is said to jump up in price significantly (we will see if this is true at the event though).

Seems all phones will still be on 5nm chips until late next year, so the A16 may not be a big jump.

* +

kogul5 6.09.22 - 12:53pm
Got a 13 pro max too.... After reading about your phone being stolen... I wonder is iphone really unpenatrable... Watched some you tube vids and people are breaking in using all kinds of methods.. Hmm.. Should i be worried... Or is Find My on.... Good enough * +

polo_011 6.09.22 - 09:16pm
iPhones are highly targeted but they are useless when they are in Lost Mode, the guys have to break them apart and sell them for parts unfortunately, no way to get in unless they buy some multimillion dollar tool and even then most of those tools work on older iPhones.

* +

3mel 14.09.22 - 06:00pm
BIG NEWS... with the up coming Iphone 14 apple will be debuting AOD or Always On Display.

lipssealed.gif * +

crail 14.09.22 - 08:10pm
They've stolen a lot of features from android * +

polo_011 15.09.22 - 06:41am
Yep, iOS is now implementing a lot of features we have seen in android but of course in their own Applesque way lol. Im quite happy to skip the 14 Pro though, the 4nm chip it comes with is of the same family as the N5P in the 13 Pro, I have never kept AOD on, also I have an Apple Watch so no need for AOD in my phones.
Also seeing in the reviews that the camera has not been a major leap in terms of resolved detail and night mode.

What is impressive is how Apple continues to extend their lead in battery life, the A16 not only bringing GPU gains but also efficiency, androids with 5000mah batteries being left on the dust but 4300mah iPhones is pretty insane.

* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum