! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Got my iPhone XS Max - Page 2/3

Subject: Got my iPhone XS Max
« <> »
polo_011 13.06.19 - 09:46pm

@ crail - 11.06.19 - 03:26am
I'm waiting for the daddy note 10 update. But I'll be getting updates for the s8+ for years to come.

I honestly didn't think iPhones were being released! Nobody talks about them in this forum, or anywhere else!

Yes, Apple and the iPhone disappeared into oblivion lol.gif welcome to the Twilight Zone * +

polo_011 24.06.19 - 09:08pm
Okay the battery on this thing is ridiculous, I have watched it get better over the last 2-3weeks, I am getting home with over 70percent Battery, despite using the phone for Music, Instagram, Facebook, testing software for work, a few calls and some pictures and videos here and there.

Very impressed, battery life is very close to what my P30 Pro gets, which was great in itself, probably the best Android in terms of battery life right now.

Im very impressed * +

polo_011 12.08.19 - 09:53pm
Got the official Apple Silicone case in black for my XS Max and I am very happy, its super grippy and protects the phone pretty well, the lip goes further out than the Tempered Glass screen protector I got for it, so my baby is properly covered grin.gif

* +

sidfire7 26.08.19 - 12:35pm
I have the XS and Apple Watch S4 both on developer iOS 13 / WatchOS 6 Sid.gif * +

polo_011 26.08.19 - 06:10pm

@ sidfire7 - 26.08.19 - 12:35pm
I have the XS and Apple Watch S4 both on developer iOS 13 / WatchOS 6 Sid.gif

Nice. My iPad is on iOS 13 Public Beta, but my iPhone and Apple Watch are on 12.4 and 5.3, dont want Beta software on my dailys lol.gif

Got the Apple Watch S3 Nike Edition, very happy with that to. * +

polo_011 19.10.19 - 10:20pm
Have to say, I am still loving my XS Max grin.gif despite having previously been a anti-iPhone guy, I figured it was about time I tried the iPhone as I had owned iPads for years.

Now I still have my Huawei P30 Pro, which is feature-wise an absolute beast that I enjoy using, however the XS Max has become my daily drive particularly due to the Apple ecosystem, having my iPhone, iPad and Watch all synced up to each other and on iCloud, it has been an absolute dream having such tight integration between devices, certainly something I wish Android was better with, as despite all the great hardware in Android the continues to be a great lack of tablet apps,m and general ecosystem, while between my iPad and iPhone I can start something on the iPhone and simply continue in the same app on iPad right from where I left in the iPhone or vice versa.

Typing notes on my iPad and then finishing off after the meeting on the iPhone, or looking at a Tweet on my iPhone and have the same Tweet pop up on my iPad when I pick it up and carry on where I left off. Same thing with web browsing and so on, its just so amazing.

XS Max battery life has also been great and due to the amount of traveling (mostly flying) I do locally, the Wallet app for all my boarding passes has been phenomenal, especially due to the fact that once I download a pass, it gets streamed to my Apple Watch and then all I need to do at the boarding gate it just scan my watch through, pure bliss. The level of attention to detail by Apple around the overall experience is just awesome. * +

crail 8.12.19 - 02:47am
Seems nobody has an iphone, bro thumbdown.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark