! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

iphone10 - Page 2/3

Subject: iphone10
« <> »
nothrils 1.01.18 - 09:08pm
I have the x.... just thought Id share that for no other reason than to be a smug baztard * +

usb3.1 28.05.18 - 10:09am
Apple slogan ... ''Less is more... and more expensive and more unreliable'' * +

crail 28.05.18 - 11:44pm

@ usb3.1 - 28.05.18 - 10:09am
Apple slogan ... ''Less is more... and more expensive and more unreliable''

You were jizzing over iPhones a while ago in general forum, where people said android is superior. This just makes you look dumb * +

usb3.1 30.05.18 - 08:27am

@ crail - 28.05.18 - 11:44pm
You were jizzing over iPhones a while ago in general forum, where people said android is superior. This just makes you look dumb

Android isn't superior. That clunky user interface is what let's it down. And android phones aren't any better than iPhones in build quality or customer service from manufactures. They see apple getting away with all sorts of sh*t and just do the same. * +

crail 30.05.18 - 01:37pm
Clunky user interface? Lmao.gif its smooth as butter. Samsung customer service was brilliant for me. My phone broke, they picked it up the next day and got it back fixed (for free) in 2 days. You simply just don't know enough about android to comment. You've proven yourself wrong about apple being the bee's knees. Get a note 9. You won't be disappointed * +

phil 3.09.20 - 10:43pm

@ usb3.1 - 30.05.18 - 08:27am
Android isn't superior. That clunky user interface is what let's it down. And android phones aren't any better than iPhones in build quality or customer service from manufactures. They see apple getting away with all sorts of sh*t and just do the same.

stick to ya rasberry pretend pc * +

crail 4.09.20 - 04:58am
I think usb ended up getting an android in the end * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page