! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

s60 to iphone - Page 2/19

Subject: s60 to iphone
« <> »
akash_nu 2.11.09 - 07:22am
Just to mention another thing is that the keyboard seem to have a pattern learning mechanism running at the background cause slowly it learns your typing pattern and as u keep using it u will notice that the number of typing mistakes will go does drastically. It might also be because u just get used to the keyboard the more u use it. But I felt like it was a bit too quick for me to get used to the * +

akash_nu 2.11.09 - 07:23am
Once u jail break the phone u can get cracked applications which r paid through AppStore. * +

akash_nu 2.11.09 - 07:29am
Yeah u can't just download directly on to your phone. But u need a pc or a laptop to sync the cracked applications as well. And on top after convertiing the format to m4a through iTunes, it actually sounds better on the phone. Without a pc or laptop buying iPhone is useless anyway. Also I'd like to mention one more thing. I hope j know that the iPhone uses a capacitive screen which functions only * +

akash_nu 2.11.09 - 07:32am
With the touch of your fingers and during winter it's gonna be a pain. Lol. Also, after jail breaking u can transfer files or anything in that matter via Bluetooth. The applications on the iPhone is the best considering the UI and the functionalities. I have not managed to find many appliations that I use on any other platforms. * +

adiy2k 2.11.09 - 08:02am
Thanks bro, i have a laptop anyway so should be fine. Sounds good and really excited to get my hands on one, i just hope i'm ok leaving s60 behind lol. So with the bt app i'd be able to recieve a song from a friends non iphone or send one? * +

akash_nu 2.11.09 - 08:13am
yeah. yes * +

akash_nu 2.11.09 - 08:14am
but the thing is there is no point of receiving the mp3 file from anybody else cause u will not be able to play it until u sync it through itunes... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index