! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How to unlock - Page 2/9

Subject: How to unlock
« <> »
bampop 6.12.07 - 06:16am
so called admin? he owns the site, you plum! * +

sidsousa 7.12.07 - 01:59pm
why the hell should i post it if anyone interested in unlocking an iphone knows the minimum of IPSF or even the dev team unlock. just search the internet. i dont care if he owns the site. he's not perfect and so aint i! just giving the wrong information is completly wrong. sms not working?! i've read 1000's of reviews of the unlock and never anyone complained about that. but again, who cares? * +

plzluvme 10.12.07 - 07:28pm
@sidsosa . .slap2 If u dnt realy care bout th owner of dis site . Then y not take ur as* oughta dis site . . He's sharing his thoughts wid other iphone fanboys . Thats it . Gotcha . Lil punk . Lol . * +

sidsousa 11.12.07 - 09:06am
well he should at least give the wright information... thats my opinion. i can not come here saying that if you unlock your phone you'll mess around with sms app! and all this buzz and i dont see any REAL information on how to unlock. if someone wants the REAL thing inbox me, i'll be glad to teach. ** * +

damasta 12.12.07 - 08:06am
if ya unlock iphone u end up fkin it up as it doesnt recive updates an ul end up wi a 280 brick FACT * +

jscott 12.12.07 - 07:21pm
pmpl * +

sidsousa 15.12.07 - 11:52am
you have to choose or you have the updates or have it unlocked. plus when you unlock (till now) the dev team comes with a solution within 2 or 3 days. last firmware update they cracked it in 12/14 hours. sorry i'm not wasting any more time on this topic. love from portugal! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index