! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Iphone13 - Page 1/4

Subject: Iphone13
Replies: 26 Views: 4547
> »
1clivey1 15.09.21 - 05:04pm
Looks good great camera * +

3mel 15.09.21 - 05:44pm
the pro versions look good (if they weren't on iOS) * +

1clivey1 16.09.21 - 09:19pm
and so big more like a tablet * +

polo_011 17.09.21 - 07:45am
I really like that 13 Pro Max, I am so happy apple added sensor shift technology on all the iPhones cameras, I have to say one of the areas where iPhone shines above the rest is in video recording, my 11 Pro Max shoots some of the best and most stabilized 4K@60fps videos I have ever seen even compared to the latest Androids, so I am excited to see how the sensor shift tech will be in the entire iPhone range as I know the 12 Pro Max from last year did an amazing job with it.

Overall I think the 13s bring some decent upgrades, especially the Pro models, 120hz ProMotion is good I have been enjoying it on my iPad Pro, all the cameras now having Night Mode is great instead of just the main camera, the A15 Bionic chip in the Pro models has 1 more GPU core than the A15 in the standard models and it is apparently 55percent more powerful than what the A14 GPU has, keep in mind not a single Snapdragon or Exynos has even managed to catchup to last years A14 shocked.gif and this is just a same generation update of a chip as the A15 is simply using the 5nm Plus from TSMC. My only worry is that due to Apple using Stainless Steel on the Pro models, the bigger battery and sensor shift tech along with stainless steel have made the 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max super heavy, 13 Pro Max is now 240g, I dont mind it as I am used my 11 Pro Max at 226g, but the Pro models may be a bit much for many now. Love their solid hefty feel though personally. The usage of Taptic Engine and Stainless Steel make iPhone Pro models feel like luxury items in the hand. * +

polo_011 17.09.21 - 08:01am
Now the question is do I simply get the battery in my 11 Pro Max replaced next year when it hits 80 percent health and wait for the 14 range? I am still so happy with my 11PM, still gets a full day of battery life with heavy usage, the A13 Bionic chip in it is still running circles around most of the competition (and is now in the new 9th Gen iPad), cameras are still excellent, the display is still amazing, I have iOS 15 on it running buttery smooth and fast and it will continue to get iOS updates for at least the next 3-4 years to come.

I was pleasantly surprised that apple will continue selling the Apple Watch Series 3 lol.gif so that means my AW Series 3 Nike edition will continue to get updates to, and then of course my 2020 iPad Pro 11inch is still pretty new so I may be holding on to my current setup for a while as all of them will be getting updates and support for quite a few more years. Apple has saved my pocket lol. * +

1clivey1 18.09.21 - 05:14pm
I prefer iphone now at first it seemed strange coming from android but glad i did i got an ipad pro 12in and recently the 2020 macbook pro expensive but amazing machine * +

1.nutty.1 30.09.21 - 12:59am
Getting my IPhone 13 Pro today hurry * +

leon29 26.11.21 - 08:15pm
Don't look good lol, all the 13's are chunky to fit the bigger battery which is way I didn't get one!! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search